What Color Is This Dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably has to do with your monitor too. I see only blue and black on the first one, and cannot even imagine it as white and gold! o_O It just looks like very poor lighting control or color balance, but I still only see the blue with black.

In the first picture, I see white and gold and in the second dress, dark blue and black. Since most people are viewing this on the "net", I think it depends more on the camera and lighting or maybe shutter speed (if such a thing still exists) than rods or cones.

Also, the first dress seems to be on a hanger and the second dress on a live person. Are we sure it is even the same dress?

OK...here's the thing. When I looked at it this morning, I ONLY saw white and gold. Honest. Throughout the day I've come back and looked at it a few times and each time it changed. I NOW see it as blue and black! Even when I go to different sites and check it out like I did yesterday and saw only white and gold, I'm now seeing black and blue all over. :confused:

I see white and gold on the first pic and blue and black on the second since this morning.

Both are now Blue and black to me now...although pic one is slightly lighter than pic #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.