What are you doing this weekend?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What's up for your weekend? Play? Work? Something special? A picnic? Cleaning the gutters?

What are your plans?

Reactions: Hopeless
I have a long list of "Things to do". Among them, making pizza, cleaning house, organizing three notebooks of notes into some semblance of order, and researching new stories for the forum. Hoping to have clear skies tonight to see the super moon!

Finishing up the bathroom and pantry remodel. Yup, I tend to start one before finishing the other. (Please note, I don't do this at YOUR house, just my house:confused:.) PS Shadow The Cat peaked into the bathroom and said, "Wow! Nice box!":)

Finishing up the bathroom and pantry remodel. Yup, I tend to start one before finishing the other. (Please note, I don't do this at YOUR house, just my house:confused:.) PS Shadow The Cat peaked into the bathroom and said, "Wow! Nice box!":)
Trade ya pizza for paint work! :D:p

Reactions: Hopeless
Going back to Death Valley at 120F to fast for a few days, to meditate on some dunes, write, sketch, fly a kite and laugh at Mr. Death.
Death Valley is a very high energy place. The name does not do it justice. It is mysterious and weirdly beautiful. Enjoy and prayers.