What are the aliens?

Discussion in 'UFO and Aliens' started by Debi, Dec 12, 2017.

?

WHAT ARE THEY?

1. Extra-terrestrial

37.5%
  2. Inter-dimensional

50.0%
  3. Nephalim

12.5%
  4. Demonic

25.0%
  5. Other

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

And we have all benefitted from your knowledge and wisdom.

Paintman and WitchAndShaman like this.
  2. Benway

Benway
    Expand Collapse
    "........."

Well thankyou! Really from my prolific and sometimes very long posts here over the past couple of months you may get the idea that that's what I'm always like, but truthfully I've been in a long rut of many years of crippling writers block and general ennui. My short time here has been by far the most productive in both thinking and articulating those thoughts I've had in years, if not ever and the only reason there can be for that is that you've all inspired me and engaged my mind, so thankyou everyone; it works both ways!

Lynne and 7Christie like this.
  3. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Dilectis Dei
    Tier-1 Mod

i almost got some at walmart

Debi likes this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

That’s a good theory Wands. Never thought of the sightings as time travel.

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  5. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

Glad to hear we are being helpful

Benway and Debi like this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

I think Paint is on the right track. I think there are many types of beings or entities. There is certainly a lot going on and I dont think one theory will fit everything.

Benway, Debi and WitchAndShaman like this.
  7. Benway

Benway
    Expand Collapse
    "........."

Well, we didn't cover everything by a long chalk so have some more ideas.

Beyond our sensory range. Crudely put, we perceive the world as sight with sound as a back up and smell and touch as additional info and taste way behind. We tend to think that this is an accurate view of reality, but no, that's just us. Dogs live in a world of smell and sound, nothing like the world we see. To your dog, you are a collection of unique smells who makes noises. That poor black and white image is about as important as smell is to you.

Of course our entire view of reality is based on things we can experience, but there are animals with senses we don't have and vice-versa. There could be whole aspects of reality we can't even envisage! What if the 'aliens' exist outside of our five senses and conception of the world but can make themselves known by using light, sound etc to appear to us, before vanishing again by stopping and just being themselves? They would always be here all around us completely undetected unless they want to be seen.

The extradimensional hypothesis is actually much the same. People tend to think of other dimensions as other worlds accessed through magic doors, but really it just describes bits we can't perceive of this world.

Lynne, WitchAndShaman and Debi like this.
  8. Benway

Benway
    Expand Collapse
    "........."

Djinn and Fairies.

In Islamic lore the djinn are elemental beings of the same kind as angels, but while the angels surrendered free will to serve God, the djinn refused. They are said to have vast magical power and can be good bad or in the middle. Some djinn are even said to be good Muslims, but the difference is that they are by choice the same as we can walk away at any time from anything.

The djinn are said to be shapechanging tricksters made of 'smokeless fire'.

Fairies are also shapechanging tricksters but nobody wrote about them and God that I know of. Fairies are associated with bizarre pranks, baby stealing and missing time.

So djinn = fairies = aliens?

Lynne and WitchAndShaman like this.
  9. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Let's also add on to this the "little people" that are reported out there. Tripped over this story just today.
    Little people of Detroit?

Now, the longer I've looked at the paranormal, the more I am drawn to the theory that I do believe you are now proposing. All these things, to me, appear to be on dimensional levels that can cross over. We may all be occupying the same "space", and when they wish to appear, open the portal and they can be seen.

If this is a holographic universe, opening a "portal" from one level to another may be quite easy for these entities. I also look at it from a "vibrational" view. If they are vibrating at an energy level we normally don't see, what happens when they slow down that vibration just a bit or we raise ours a bit? Is that when we can see each other?

Lynne and WitchAndShaman like this.
  10. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Just found this wiki page that has some very related ideas...

Interdimensional hypothesis - Wikipedia

Debi likes this.