Wendy's Dynamic Pricing

did you drive 95 all the way to florida?. i used to love that drive along the east coast, ive probably driven that from almost south carolina all the way to miami a few times, and then east over through the virginia beach buckroe beach area around the chesapeake bay .....great for riding a bike also.....especially through florida...........just one of those highways that are fun to travel
Yeah took 95 until FLA border, then went different routes from there

Reactions: Paulm
they have gone up but them and krystal are still the cheapest place to eat, (unless you factor in the cost of tums, toilet paper, and other things that may follow), though either one can barely be classified as a restaurant so usually dont make the list.
I can't remember where it was, but on a football trip we found a Krystal and a White Castle literally across the street from one another. We ate a few at WC, then drove across the street to finish our meal.

• Haha
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
chesapeake bay
Been many years since i hit the Bay Bridge tunnel. My parents took many back roads to avoid the insane traffic. but wow it adds far more time to the trip than i had.

Been many years since i hit the Bay Bridge tunnel. My parents took many back roads to avoid the insane traffic. but wow it adds far more time to the trip than i had.
One memory when young was driving through there and saw a submarine in the bay. Must've been leaving or going to Norfolk. That was cool to see.

I can't remember where it was, but on a football trip we found a Krystal and a White Castle literally across the street from one another. We ate a few at WC, then drove across the street to finish our meal.
that must have been in kentucky or west virginia area...the border zone of the the two...quite a find actually....lol.

Reactions: Selectric
One memory when young was driving through there and saw a submarine in the bay. Must've been leaving or going to Norfolk. That was cool to see.
i used to love that area, havent been back in a long while....need to plan a road trip one day and return there for the memories of my youth and teen years...

Reactions: Selectric
When I worked at NASA Langley, I used to go to Virginia Beach on occasion. One of my first times, I looked up to see I was driving straight toward an LPA (helicopter carrier) before entering the tunnel.

that must have been in kentucky or west virginia area...the border zone of the the two...quite a find actually....lol.
I think it was either Bowling Green, KY or Murfreesboro, TN.