Welcome to Midnight

Welcome to the Midnight Desert Hour!

We've made a slight change for a quick changeover and more changes will take place gradually as time moves on toward Art Bell's return to the midnight airwaves.

There has been some bumps along the way that will resolve themselves by June.

Feel free to discuss Art Bell in this new section and if you are looking for the olde Dark Matter archives (where we were the only discussion forum to have the guests appear and chat) you can go over to http://www.darkmatterxm.com/categories/art-bells-dark-matter-archive.7/

Reactions: Naked Apple
Hi Patricia. We're having a little glitch the first day here...if you don't use the reply button your posts will show up! Pardon us as we tweak the site and find the ghosts in the matrix!

I'm of the "old guard" myself, Don. I go back to the beginning with Art. Here's hoping the Master of the Night continues to amaze us!

I see water in the background of your Avatar pic. Fish a bit? Lovely setting.

Whenever there is news about Art coming back I always come running. I must say after reading various threads here and looking at Art's Facebook page I'm confused if there will be a new AB Show or not. His last Facebook comment seems to be positive?

Art Bell
March 6 at 6:39pm · Edited ·
UPDATE

I just spoke to Crystal Gayle and was lucky to be the first to tell her that Midnight in the Desert is the name of the new show, she was thrilled and asked if she could say a word on the first show. This really is going to be FUN . Crystal explains this song was written for a late night radio talk show host named Art Bell.
This March 6 posting seems to be more recent than the "streaming music" problem discussed here and elsewhere?