Weird Food Creations

Well at least #11 might be the ‘crisp” solution to soggy, day old leftovers.

LOL, I'm a culinary adventurer and will eat about anything. If I like two things then I probably will like them together. When I lived alone I tried all sorts of combos and found some that I really liked. Macaroni and cheese with corn is great. Macaroni and jalapeno pinto beans was a regular. Canned oysters in pork and beans were good. Spaghetti a la oleo, when all else was gone, throw open the refrigerator and make a leftover stew or soup out of whatever I had.

The Mac and Cheese with corn...YES! The oyster in pork and beans has me gagging just a bit.....

LOL, I'm a culinary adventurer and will eat about anything. If I like two things then I probably will like them together. When I lived alone I tried all sorts of combos and found some that I really liked. Macaroni and cheese with corn is great. Macaroni and jalapeno pinto beans was a regular. Canned oysters in pork and beans were good. Spaghetti a la oleo, when all else was gone, throw open the refrigerator and make a leftover stew or soup out of whatever I had.
My god man. I am all about exhausting my pantry and making dinner stretch by plating two unrelated leftovers.

But you’re going too far Dan. I expect you might next tell us you’ve mixed sardines into your Apple Jacks. ;vo :D ;vo;vo;vo;vo;vo;vo

My god man. I am all about exhausting my pantry and making dinner stretch by plating two unrelated leftovers.

But you’re going too far Dan. I expect you might next tell us you’ve mixed sardines into your Apple Jacks. ;vo :D ;vo;vo;vo;vo;vo;vo
ewww that sounds gross wands hahaha

Reactions: WitchAndShaman