Weird Experience

O I just meant if you see things like you would when awake.. In dreams sometimes I see blurs.. when trying to focus on it trying to see more detail it often disrupts the dream
Oh, I understand now. During astral projection, things are much sharper than when awake. In that park experience, I could see individual droplets of dew on blades of grass, and I was able to gaze at the sun without discomfort; it was beautiful.

Not sure what it's called but maybe you were transported into someone's experience.
Oh good one Oz!

I didn’t think to offer that.

As an empath, I have experienced several times another persons’ waking feelings (emotions and/or pain) while I was asleep.

But, I didn’t think to suggest what you offered Oz...that it might be another person’s waking non-urgent “thoughts”. I’ve for certain experienced that at least once. One of my friends was reading a book at his home while I was asleep at my home a little more than one mile away. I experienced as a dream state exactly what he was reading as he was reading it.

Oh good one Oz!

As an empath, I have experienced several times another persons’ waking feelings (emotions and/or pain) while I was asleep.

But, I didn’t think to suggest what you offered Oz...that it might be another person’s waking non-urgent “thoughts”. I’ve for certain experienced that at least once. One of my friends was reading a book at his home while I was asleep at my home a little more than one mile away. I experienced as a dream state exactly what he was reading as he was reading it.
I have had dreams start to turn unpleasant only to find that Mr. Garnet was in the next room watching Walking Dead.

Oh good one Oz!

Wands, can you use this to your advantage or is it difficult to deal with?

I wonder if this qualifies as lucid dreaming, or clairvoyance, or astral travel? Opinions, thoughts are welcome.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I could gladly read about these all day!

It was definitely either a OBE or lucid dream. I'm no expert but you could try comparing the two together to find out the differences so in the future you'll know that type of experience you are having.

Reactions: garnetsilver
There's so many explanations for what happened; it's hard to figure it out. I wonder if I was just wandering and accidentally landed in that particular location at that particular time, or it there a broader picture? :confused:
I believe i had similar dream(s) where i just seemed to be a bystander in the background of something else going on. Be damned if i could recollect it now, but maybe possible past life recall? There is so much we don't understand about these subjects to put a finger on it...again...we might not be supposed to or allowed in the greater scheme of things.

Reactions: garnetsilver