Weird dog like creature.

DragonLady22

Reaction score
About a year ago my boyfriend and I saw a weird dog like creature up in Lufkin Texas out by a deer lease. it was running along the road but it turned and saw us then disappeared into the woods. we've searched everywhere for answers but nothing. It had either black skin and no hair or short black fur. long legs but a short body and neck with a long snout and a long tail. we saw it in broad day light. my boyfriend has been hunting in those woods all his life and has never seen anything like this before. and he knows more about animals than I do and thats saying something.

About a year ago my boyfriend and I saw a weird dog like creature up in Lufkin Texas out by a deer lease. it was running along the road but it turned and saw us then disappeared into the woods. we've searched everywhere for answers but nothing. It had either black skin and no hair or short black fur. long legs but a short body and neck with a long snout and a long tail. we saw it in broad day light. my boyfriend has been hunting in those woods all his life and has never seen anything like this before. and he knows more about animals than I do and thats saying something.
Was your boyfriend able to make an assumption, like a dog, wolf, coyote, maybe a young black bear?

Reactions: Lynne
Was your boyfriend able to make an assumption, like a dog, wolf, coyote, maybe a young black bear?
All good possibilities. Chupacabra maybe?