WEEKLY RANDOM CHAT

Tough game for you Colts fans to watch ? Root for Peyton, but root for Peyton's team to lose.
Frankly, I am over our Mr. Un-Luck here. And Pagano's crazy calls. They traded off too many with talent in hopes of "fresh" team and viola! Instant disaster.

Reactions: 7Critter
You know Art Bell dot com has tonight's show announcement worded funny. " Tonight during open lines, Art sets aside a special line for continuing last nights topic for those wishing to tell about their past lives! " It doesn't say the whole show is open lines. Do you suppose he will have a guest ? It would not surprise me if he updates this with a guest at, oh, say an hour before the show.
One never knows with Art. Seriously. I gave up weeks ago trying to outhink him! lol

Frankly, I am over our Mr. Un-Luck here. And Pagano's crazy calls. They traded off too many with talent in hopes of "fresh" team and viola! Instant disaster.

fire chuck

Reactions: Debi
That's how I am with the Washington Redskins. I wish them well. I want them to win, but I am not scheduling my Sundays around watching them

ah forum on one screen stream running on monitor two life is good

technically I have 3 counting my tv sitting right behind screen one here

You guys are so funny with these control centers of yours. I think Maphoo must have been swallowed by his today...haven't seen him all day long!

computers don't swallow people ma :rolleyes:

Reactions: Laura