Weekend Share!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

We have reached the weekend!
What are your plans?
Movie? TV? Shopping? Investigating? Something fun? Working? Creating?
What's the menu look like?
Share as you go along how you spend this weekend!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Tonight, it's one of hubs favorite TV shows...Gold Rush.

Tomorrow morning, here it comes! First snow of the season for us!

256768997_10159009655739092_540333316514085369_n.png

No snow for us, but we've been placed under a freeze advisory already. It's much colder here than average for this time of year, but I'll take it any day. It's currently 65 now and falling. For the weekend, I'm going to lay low and chill.

Been pouring rain here for days and cold but you can't complain when on tank water. Been looking at some pups this weekend as a guard for the acreage, think I've found a good one but have to wait 8 weeks as they're just born.

no snow here either the weather has been crazy here I'm shocked my rose bush is still blooming that is how crazy the weather has been. So tomorrow I am going to make homemade chicken potpie with biscuits it's a different take and I'm looking forward to cooking it even going so far to make the biscuits from scratch not much really to do this weekend I might clean my whole apartment as well and do a cleansing to get rid of negative energy as well and create new sigils/wards good to do that every so often

Been pouring rain here for days and cold but you can't complain when on tank water. Been looking at some pups this weekend as a guard for the acreage, think I've found a good one but have to wait 8 weeks as they're just born.
Puppies! What kind, Oz?

Reactions: Lynne
Puppies! What kind, Oz?
I'm on 25acres in the bush now so it's a bit much for the jack russell to watch, lol. These pups dad is a Neapolitan Mastiff and the mum is a Great Dane/ Cane Corso cross. I'll have to take out a loan to feed it or breed a flock of sheep, lol but you need a big guard dog here.

I'm on 25acres in the bush now so it's a bit much for the jack russell to watch, lol. These pups dad is a Neapolitan Mastiff and the mum is a Great Dane/ Cane Corso cross. I'll have to take out a loan to feed it or breed a flock of sheep, lol but you need a big guard dog here.
HA! Remember that dog in the dream, Oz???? The BIG dog in the dream?