Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Superbowl! New England vs. Atlanta

Who's your team?

Will you watch?

Do you care?

Reactions: Paintman
We watch it but I personally only care for the commercials. The wife however loves football.
I love Wrestling. One is scripted and has half naked men touching each other... she always makes that a point. HAHA

I love football but in this case I don't have a fav. It will be good to watch two great teams. Always fun to watch top athletes conpete. If I had to pick who I think will win , I'd say the Patriots

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
I swear we just had superbowl. I even remember talking to debi and armand on live chat. Strange year, went so quick.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
I swear we just had superbowl. I even remember talking to debi and armand on live chat. Strange year, went so quick.
Time seems to have sped up

Reactions: Debi
I care. We have a family gathering. We have a pool just for fun (the score after each quarter) to keep everyone interested. Good fun, good food, good people. I am an anyone but New England, so I will root for Atlanta.

Yes, naturally. My brother & I will set up a buffet. A two man buffet that can feed an Army.:cool: Make some small bets online. Not a Pats fan, soft spot for Atlanta, so I'll take Atlanta & the 3 point spread. The over/under is 53 points. (Both teams combined score, 53 is high, so I'll take the under.) A bet that fewer than 53 points scored. Can't wait! Bro. has a new giant TV this year.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I don't care who wins...I just want my Nachos!

What's everyone eating? This event seems to be very food oriented! lol

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne