Weekend Chat

Hi Dave,It's connected to Father Malachi Martin and his comments to Art during the last 1997 interview re the non-disclosure of the true third prophecy . Martin actually read the prophecy,took an oath not to repeat it in detail but could speak in general terms. Art read an email that someone sent to him as being the true 3rd prophecy,he read it,it was horrific,involving Satan roosting in the Vatican,Russia and U.S in nuclear war,basically a great chastisement that becomes the worst possible scenario. Art asked Father Martin if that was the Prophecy that he read and Father Martin said there are pieces of it in there but it is not what he read verbatim and all he can say it is much,much WORSE!!! and apparently the core that the one Art read missed is that there are going to be a true demonic battle on Earth that will occur over 3 days of darkness.
The kicker with all this is that when Art asked Father Malachi when this would occur,Father Martin said I can tell you" this will not be in 100 years,this will not be in 50 years,this will not even be in 20 years. "The interview occurred in 1997. Thus my interest....

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Hi Dave,It's connected to Father Malachi Martin and his comments to Art during the last 1997 interview re the non-disclosure of the true third prophecy . Martin actually read the prophecy,took an oath not to repeat it in detail but could speak in general terms. Art read an email that someone sent to him as being the true 3rd prophecy,he read it,it was horrific,involving Satan roosting in the Vatican,Russia and U.S in nuclear war,basically a great chastisement that becomes the worst possible scenario. Art asked Father Martin if that was the Prophecy that he read and Father Martin said there are pieces of it in there but it is not what he read verbatim and all he can say it is much,much WORSE!!! and apparently the core that the one Art read missed is that there are going to be a true demonic battle on Earth that will occur over 3 days of darkness.
The kicker with all this is that when Art asked Father Malachi when this would occur,Father Martin said I can tell you" this will not be in 100 years,this will not be in 50 years,this will not even be in 20 years. "The interview occurred in 1997. Thus my interest....
You are a fountain of knowledge miss Jad .:)

U are right to be building the ststions of the cross in your yard, im going to start building too

Reactions: Seahunter
I wish Dave was still on to read your explination , he was interested

Reactions: Grinchesbro