We can build a time machine

That poor monkey

I think we're talking about Ham the chimp (named after Holloman Air Force Base). His name was also in honor of the commander of Holloman Aeromedical Laboratory, Lieutenant Colonel Hamilton "Ham" Blackshear. Like the Russian dogs sent into space he was just along for the ride and was 'trained' so that the stresses he would experience would not be distressing. Although didn't fly the spacecraft he did perform tasks that set up Alan Shepard's flight.

After his flight he lived on until 1983 (born in 1957 and flew in 1961). I do not believe in animal testing and his training involved a punishment / reward regime, electric shocks to his feet if he got a task wrong or rewarded with a banana pellet if correct.

What if we already do have a time machine but only the dark secret occultist new world order leaders could use it?

Have you see all the doppelgängers of Vladimir Putin through history?

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Time travel-fun idea, but people going back in time *to change things rather than a receive a front row seat history Lesson, is dangerous especially if your motives are deeply emotional. Reuniting with a dead love one sounds great but it’s not rational. Irrational behavior always breeds chaos.
Ray

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Agree. exactly what Paulm said as much as I would love to have had more time with loved ones it's not a good idea

Exactly Tia,
In any case, who needs a machine in order to spend time with loved ones.
The last time I checked, loved ones are live and existing now.
O.K, a veil that separates our different planes of existence may be hiding them, but there's a very good reason for that too.

Reactions: 7Critter
I think we're talking about Ham the chimp (named after Holloman Air Force Base). His name was also in honor of the commander of Holloman Aeromedical Laboratory, Lieutenant Colonel Hamilton "Ham" Blackshear. Like the Russian dogs sent into space he was just along for the ride and was 'trained' so that the stresses he would experience would not be distressing. Although didn't fly the spacecraft he did perform tasks that set up Alan Shepard's flight.

After his flight he lived on until 1983 (born in 1957 and flew in 1961). I do not believe in animal testing and his training involved a punishment / reward regime, electric shocks to his feet if he got a task wrong or rewarded with a banana pellet if correct.
Thanks for the info on this. I’m glad it didn’t kill him

Reactions: TonyM