We are the #1 Art Bell Forum

Moderated forums are the only way to go. This is my first attempt at it and I couldn't think of a better place to try. I really have had only one home on the net for many years now but I find myself spending way more time recently in this wonderful place. Thanks Debi and Roy Hinkley . . . :)

Moderated forums are the only way to go. This is my first attempt at it and I couldn't think of a better place to try. I really have had only one home on the net for many years now but I find myself spending way more time recently in this wonderful place. Thanks Debi and Roy Hinkley . . . :)
Thanks, t-dub. And thanks to everyone for such great feedback and comments. We've met such a GREAT group of people here! You all rock!

Okay folks, for the time being Google is recognizing us as being the dominate Art Bell forum. That means we have overtaken all others to become the top place for Art Bell discussions—in the eyes of Google and that is what matters.

#1 out of 59 million results.

View attachment 1758
Hear Ye .....Hear Ye......
The "village crowd" have NOW dropped their pitchforks, clubs, tar and feathers, torches etc. etc.
and are at this very moment leaving the Franenstein's castle......and making their way to the Midnight in the Desert fan forum....while erupting in a mass of cheering, hand waving and jubilee.....(also many noisemakers have been noticed swinging)
MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT FAN FORUM IS NUMBER 1....NUMBER 1.....NUMBER 1......
News Flash !! News Flash !!
Frankenstein....himself has been sighted joining the "village crowd" (NOT village people) in the mass celebration !!!!!!
We are NUMBER 1

Reactions: t-dub and Debi
upload_2015-8-6_12-13-4.jpeg

Way to go guys! Still #1

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
Do we all get Girl / Boy Scout badges for being the most courteous, kind, obedient . . . And downright nice people in the ART BELL discussion world. :smiley: I'm proud to be a member.

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
Do we all get Girl / Boy Scout badges for being the most courteous, kind, obedient . . . And downright nice people in the ART BELL discussion world. :smiley: I'm proud to be a member.
LOL! I shall arrange to pass out those badges at the next live show!

I just want to say I have met some of the most intelligent, friendly and nice people ever on this forum! Roy and I are overwhelmed with the positive response here from all of you wonderful members. Thanks so much to you all for your support!