Was this "Jet Pack Man"?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: Paintman
Although not video of any of the past sightings, this balloon is assumed to be what the pilots saw.

The previous reports showed a base under the human figure, the balloon has only dangling legs.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Could be similar to the hoverboard used to cross the English channel. I'm sure people are already working on home-brew versions. I would if I were single and retired!

I think almost all of these "floating human figure" things are balloons. I mentioned my own episode this year when what I thought was a UFO, under high magnification turned out to be a 4'x8' sheet of foam building insulation being tossed by the wind a mile above the ground, with seagulls riding the same thermal that was lifting the insulation. It stayed aloft at altitude for at least the half hour I was tracking it, and it is heavier-than-air.

The previous reports showed a base under the human figure, the balloon has only dangling legs.
That was my first thought as well. And as pilots are trained observers, I can't see them "missing" those very dangling legs. I also see that the PTB would like us to believe this explanation. While it very well could have been a balloon, they have no solid evidence yet that it was however much they would like us to just go on..nothing to see here. (Balloons are the new swamp gas.)

Reactions: Paintman and Duke
That was my first thought as well. And as pilots are trained observers, I can't see them "missing" those very dangling legs. I also see that the PTB would like us to believe this explanation. While it very well could have been a balloon, they have no solid evidence yet that it was however much they would like us to just go on..nothing to see here. (Balloons are the new swamp gas.)
Yeah, could have been a balloon, but probably not this one.

Yeah, could have been a balloon, but probably not this one.
I agree it wasn’t this one. As I recall the videos shown in the past were of a humanoid with what looked like a pack on his back. Perhaps I’m mixing up past stories.

If you're gonna see a humanoid in a jetpack flying unannounced over a city, it's probably going to be L.A...

• Haha
Reactions: Debi