Walkup at Tishomingo SP

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Boom!!! So far, I captured 2 brand new walkups at Tish 3 weeks ago. This is the 1st of 2.This is the very 1st night at the "Nutella" locations where we got a walkup last year. Time 7:30PM. Fully dark. Woods. Nutella spread on tree as bait.

Reactions: Selectric
I still think you should put the Nutella on some bread for them. I think BF would enjoy that very much, easier to eat. All joking aside, this was a very clear walk up and does sound like a person walking up to the recorder and doing something. Good catch, you have to figure out a way to disguise a camera some how.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I still think you should put the Nutella on some bread for them. I think BF would enjoy that very much, easier to eat. All joking aside, this was a very clear walk up and does sound like a person walking up to the recorder and doing something. Good catch, you have to figure out a way to disguise a camera some how.
We will have to try that. Disguising works well for “normal” animals but, our target seems to “know” when they are out and always avoid them. Perhaps they can smell it or see the IR that it emits. Whatever the case, they know that funny looking thing on the tree isn’t natural and does not belong there….

We will have to try that. Disguising works well for “normal” animals but, our target seems to “know” when they are out and always avoid them. Perhaps they can smell it or see the IR that it emits. Whatever the case, they know that funny looking thing on the tree isn’t natural and does not belong there….
We have time before your next trip to try to come up with a really good idea. There has to be a way to disguise a camera.

Reactions: Ragnar0711