Voodoo dolls from customer's hair fake story

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
voodoohairdresser.jpg

Hairdresser arrested for making voodoo dolls from customers’ hair

This is a story trending all over the web right now, but it is fake. Thanks to Duke for finding that info for us. But my question remains, do you believe in the power of a voodoo doll?

Last edited:
Duke! Good catch! I took that off of the MITD site, assuming they vetted it! You are correct. Fake story!

BUT, I'm still gonna ask the question on voodoo dolls...lol

Seriously, this story is all over the place out there. MITD picked it up this morning. I grabbed it from them.

Now voodoo dolls. Anyone?

Duke! Good catch! I took that off of the MITD site, assuming they vetted it! You are correct. Fake story!

I totally believe in them. But the doll is just a symbol, it holds no power in and of itself. Kinda like a Ouija board is just a piece of wood until someone with intent picks it up. I think the idea of Voodoo dolls and curses is related to concept of Thought Forms, also known as Tulpas. By focusing negative thoughts on something or someone you're creating a weakened form of negative entity.

Reactions: Debi

Caught it strictly by coincidence. I used to work with a couple different USN facilities in southern Maryland, and became very good friends with one of their engineers due to common hobbies and interests. When this thug killed his infant son, my buddy sent me the guy's photo with a none too gracious epithet or two. I've got to send him the fake article.

Reactions: Debi