Visitors...

Difficult to tell you that I have seen a loved one because not so. However, I have had at least two audio events where I “heard’’ THEM.

however, one three different occasions in a very short period, I had the perception that my deceased Dad was in the passenger seat of my car and that other drivers passing by could see him though I could not.

Though I had immediately perceived it was my Dad riding shotgun, I was not panicked. I knew down deep that I could not let loose because I was driving in highway traffic so I had to maintain control of myself and my car.

In the first of those instances I heard my Dad call my name aloud in my empty car.
What happened that led you to believe others could see him in the car, if I may ask ?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
What happened that led you to believe others could see him in the car, if I may ask ?
A combination of the looks on the other drivers’ faces; think of cartoon eyes popping out of someone’s sockets when extremely surprised. That and the fact that at least two of them made aggressive evasive maneuvers to move their vehicles away from me quickly. I quite literally thought each time, “What? Did you see a ghost?” Then I thought, ”Oh yea...right. My Dad.”

My Dad was known for being both a jokester and at times a jump-scare creator. So I could easily accept that he would do something to frighten other drivers like in Bettlejuice where a character rips their entire face off their skull in one pull. That would be very funny to my Dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Lynne
A combination of the looks on the other drivers’ faces; think of cartoon eyes popping out of someone’s sockets when extremely surprised. That and the fact that at least two of them made aggressive evasive maneuvers to move their vehicles away from me quickly. I quite literally thought each time, “What? Did you see a ghost?” Then I thought, ”Oh yea...right. My Dad.”

My Dad was known for being both a jokester and at times a jump-scare creator. So I could easily accept that he would do something to frighten other drivers like in Bettlejuice where a character rips their entire face off their skull in one pull. That would be very funny to my Dad.
This is too funny. Thanks for sharing.