Vision board success?

that's incredible! I love reading things like this, you see you can't really test "magic" or "paranormal" stuff in a controlled enviorment and get the results you want. it's always subtle and seems to only speak to the individual. Did you print pictiures off the internet or clip them from magazines when creating your vision board?
The first one I clipped magazine pics, but for the story board I used images off the internet.

Whether you do it by vision board or wish lists that is the introductory part to bringing wishes into reality. It seems that you can wish and think about something forever with little happening. When you bring those into the physical world by writing them down or representing them in some visual and real way you are more likely to begin to act on them. Sometimes all you need to do is get the ball rolling and things can then begin to happen.

As I now approach the later years of my life I have to say that I have done well by myself. Without sacrificing much I have managed to do mostly as I wished. I didn't get rich...I never really cared about that sort of thing really. What I have done is spend more time doing the pleasures than the drudgery of life. I am a man of simple tastes and needs and that has made life easy. I have had one love and we have been as one now for nearly fifty years and every day is still a pleasure. I live where and as I please in a simple place and have never made work my primary thing. I watched my Dad do that. He always put everything off saying that he would do that when he retired. All he did when he retired was die. I did most of my primary aims long ago and now in my retirement I am pleased to just relax and do the simple things that bring me small pleasures. Do the pleasures when and while you are young enough to fully enjoy them and then when you get old you can enjoy the pleasures of remembering them. If I die tomorrow I will say today that I will leave nothing undone that I valued.

Reactions: garnetsilver
My aunt has been buying lottery tickets for 28 years and she has never won more than 50.00 She has her folder where she writes down the prize amount (e.g. 12 million) and then figures out how much would be tax, and she has a list of what she would do with the rest. She has done that for years and to no avail. It is very detailed and planned. She has not done that in a while, she is 88, because of life situation. I put this in the category of affirmations, it works when you know it will work and you act in accordance with your goals. The board itself is just a tool.

I am so late to this thread but it’s a great topic. I have never made a board but I have noticed that the things I really want (on a reasonable level, I have yet to get a windfall), and that I have pictured in my mind have often came to me in one way or another. It is also worth mentioning that it is pretty exact. The latest thing was my cat. I had not really wanted to have a house cat again but I kept thinking every time I saw this large beautiful Tom cat that I would love a kitten from him of the same color. I had this thought so much I think I manifested it. I ended up caring for a litter of kittens and the only survivor was a gray (just like him). A year later and he is still with me and is a house cat. After bottle feeding I couldn’t part with him.

• Love it
Whether you do it by vision board or wish lists that is the introductory part to bringing wishes into reality. It seems that you can wish and think about something forever with little happening. When you bring those into the physical world by writing them down or representing them in some visual and real way you are more likely to begin to act on them. Sometimes all you need to do is get the ball rolling and things can then begin to happen.
I totally agree

I am so late to this thread but it’s a great topic. I have never made a board but I have noticed that the things I really want (on a reasonable level, I have yet to get a windfall), and that I have pictured in my mind have often came to me in one way or another. It is also worth mentioning that it is pretty exact. The latest thing was my cat. I had not really wanted to have a house cat again but I kept thinking every time I saw this large beautiful Tom cat that I would love a kitten from him of the same color. I had this thought so much I think I manifested it. I ended up caring for a litter of kittens and the only survivor was a gray (just like him). A year later and he is still with me and is a house cat. After bottle feeding I couldn’t part with him.
I had a cat come to me that way too! I had made a poster board with pics of my favorite things on it, one of them being a tabby kitten. The place I lived in at the time didn't allow pets, but when I moved into a place that did, shortly after that I got a kitten that looked like the one in the picture.