Vision board success?

Itwasalwaysflat

Reaction score
anybody here ever make a vision board? Did the things you want come true? even a little? or have you made one with no success?

For members who are not familiar with vision boards:

What should be on a 2022 vision board?

Image result for vision board ideas 2022

How to Make a Vision Board for 2022 (and Why You Should)
  1. Step 1: Reflect on what you've already accomplished this year.
  2. Step 2: Think about what you want to change.
  3. Step 3: Decide on your next big goal.
  4. Step 4 : Think about the direction you want to take your life next.
  5. Step 5: Decide what is going on your vision board

I'd never heard of a vision board before the thread was started, but intuitively it makes sense. We put up photos and other personal items in our living/work spaces to positively reinforce the good things that have occurred or been achieved in our lives. Seems to me a vision board would provide positive pre-enforcement for the good things we want or to achieve for ourselves and others.

I had some interesting things happen with vision boards. One time I was trying to manifest a better dwelling, since I was in an unhappy apartment situation. So I put various pictures on the board, one of which was a lovely room with white wicker furniture in it.

A friend, who had recently lost her husband was struggling with paying mortgage. She had two children to support as well, and was looking for a temporary housemate until she could sell her home. When I agreed to live there for awhile with my daughter, she showed me around. There was the room I had on my vision board, right down to the white wicker furniture. But it wasn't quite what I wanted, since it wasn't in my house. I realized that I had to be more specific next time!

Another time I had mounted a story board on the wall for the novel I was working on. Some of the things on the board really happened, and two of them were not nice at all. Just my two cents!

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
That is a new one on me. I had to google it to find out what it was. I am a list maker through and over the many years have made many lists. Other than the really big and unrealistic wishes I have done pretty well and thoroughly enjoyed my life.

I had some interesting things happen with vision boards. One time I was trying to manifest a better dwelling, since I was in an unhappy apartment situation. So I put various pictures on the board, one of which was a lovely room with white wicker furniture in it.

A friend, who had recently lost her husband was struggling with paying mortgage. She had two children to support as well, and was looking for a temporary housemate until she could sell her home. When I agreed to live there for awhile with my daughter, she showed me around. There was the room I had on my vision board, right down to the white wicker furniture. But it wasn't quite what I wanted, since it wasn't in my house. I realized that I had to be more specific next time!

Another time I had mounted a story board on the wall for the novel I was working on. Some of the things on the board really happened, and two of them were not nice at all. Just my two cents!
This goes back to the old adage, "Be careful what you ask for." Be very specific in all requests, and remember, sometimes the answer is "no" for your own protection.

Reactions: garnetsilver
That is a new one on me. I had to google it to find out what it was. I am a list maker through and over the many years have made many lists. Other than the really big and unrealistic wishes I have done pretty well and thoroughly enjoyed my life.
Dan, I have done lists since I was a teen! lol I have a list for everything. I go through the small notebooks at a tree killing rate.

Reactions: Lynne

that's incredible! I love reading things like this, you see you can't really test "magic" or "paranormal" stuff in a controlled enviorment and get the results you want. it's always subtle and seems to only speak to the individual. Did you print pictiures off the internet or clip them from magazines when creating your vision board?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I hear anything is possible so maybe those things on the list you still have yet to do can work out