Virgin Mary statue cries tears of blood

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Virgin Mary statue 'cries tears of blood' - Unexplained Mysteries

Hundreds of people have been flocking to Argentina to witness what some are calling a modern miracle.
The figurine, which belongs to a family in the country's Salta province, attracted a great deal of attention after its owners revealed on a local radio station that it had been crying tears of blood.

But are the tears really a miracle ? Priest Julio Rail Mendez, who believes that the statue should be properly investigated by the church, has warned that people should not jump to conclusions.

After all, crying statues have been cropping up everywhere over the last few years.

"The first thing the church does is to do a scientific analysis to see if there is a natural explanation," he said. "Only then, the possibility of a supernatural phenomenon is considered."

A news report about the statue can be viewed below. While the dialogue is in Spanish, the footage includes several shots of the figurine itself as well as of visitors flocking to catch a glimpse of it.

What do you guys think? Can messages be sent through statues?

What do you guys think? Can messages be sent through statues?
These people appear very sincere. I'd love to understand Spanish. I'm sure their testimonies are are touching. Although I tend to be skeptical of weeping statues, what really matters is the inspiration of faith. If these people are brought to faith in god because of what they believe is a Miricle it is a good thing. God can do anything so I guess it's intirelly possible.

Reactions: Debi
When I first heard about this, then I later drove deeper into this....I HAD SOME TRAUMATIZING NIGHTMARES!
I had trampoline back then, and spend hours on it...So in my dream I was there, and many Mary (crying blood), statures rose from the ground, circling my trampoline, just screaming at me. Which I have no idea why. Since am sure Mary (since she is so purely good), would feel utterly terrible knowing I had such a dream...

Reactions: 7Critter