News Venus Beach votes topless

No need for cheap thrills when today's beach outfits are practically non existent , thongs and tops which barely cover anything and leave nothing to the imagination !

Reactions: Debi
No need for cheap thrills when today's beach outfits are practically non existent , thongs and tops which barely cover anything and leave nothing to the imagination !
This is where I see women have a disconnect at times. If we wish to have respect given, then we must have self-respect as well. If women are going to wear these kind of things, then they can't complain when the men look. I'm not saying be covered from head to toe, we just don't have to flaunt it to the guys and then complain if they look.

Last edited:
so many comments.......ok , the male chauvinist pig in me says women 28 and under, have at it.:) Cheap thrills for the old men. In reality, why would it be seen as equality? Most bathing suites show almost everything anyway. It just degrades the way men think of women more. I will admit, i think of woman differently if she has a skirt on that barely covers her butt and hooker heels on.( in my field of work, we call those 'deductible savers') Then again, self- respect has gone out the window these days so......

So ! Whatever happened to modesty ? A glimpse of a woman"s ankle sent men's blood pressure soaring not to mention another part of the anatomy , a woman can be 100 times more alluring fully clothed than being topless , where does it end ? Nude beaches followed by bring your own dildo , will there be a stall set up by the beach proclaiming " Dr D"s dildo shop ......large and small , we got-em all ."
that is too funny:D:D:D:D:D:D

so many comments.......ok , the male chauvinist pig in me says women 28 and under, have at it.:) Cheap thrills for the old men. In reality, why would it be seen as equality? Most bathing suites show almost everything anyway. It just degrades the way men think of women more. I will admit, i think of woman differently if she has a skirt on that barely covers her butt and hooker heels on.( in my field of work, we call those 'deductible savers') Then again, self- respect has gone out the window these days so......
Well, Sal, I can always count on you to be honest with your feelings! lol What you're saying is exactly what I'm talking about. Women in hooker heels and butt baring skirts are simply flaunting their assets and really aren't filled with respect for themselves. They're trying to get attention from you guys who will "buy" them respect. They don't realize you only loan them that fleeting feeling of worth. We all have to find our own self-worth....no one else can "give" it or "buy" it for us. Goes for both women and men.

Last edited:
saggy_boobs-woman.jpg

Like it or not, in our society a woman's breasts are sexual. Keep them covered and make they guys wonder what you're hiding under that top. There's little enough left to the imagination as it is.