Using Crystals

Discussion in 'Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE' started by Debi, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I'm simply supplying the facts that are out there. Once again, there may be another factor we are not aware of or is not measurable by current scientific tools.

Also, the ones you plug into your computer have a tendancy to catch fire....just FYI. There was a big recall on those recently.

Duke likes this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Also, we can't rule out the power of intention here. If someone intends for it to help them, sets those intentions firmly, quantum physic experiments do show there can be effect. We can get really spiritual here and go with intentions, but I went with the science facts for ya.

Lynne and Duke like this.
  3. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Open-minded critical thinker

Got it. Thanks.

4. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Those ones which give off a soft warm light - like pale yellow, orange, amber, or rosy pink - can also create positive emotions. So some physiology effects are possible from the visible light.

Lynne, WhitneyKristina and Debi like this.
  5. WhitneyKristina

WhitneyKristina
    Expand Collapse

I use a lot of crystals in my day to day life for various different reasons, I also use a pink Himalayan salt lamp as well. I keep it in my bedroom and recently bought a second for in my office. I don't think that the lamp alone is a cure all as most people seem to say, but I do know that since I have had the lamp my allergies are significantly better and a lot more manageable than they were prior to having the lamp. Which is why I bought a second for in my office. I do agree with what WandS said about the color that the lamp gives off creates positive emotions. I have noticed that when I am in the room with the lamp on I am a lot calmer and a lot less anxious.

Lynne, Debi and WitchAndShaman like this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

I want one of each !

Debi likes this.
  7. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree, the soft lighting would reduce stress. Stress triggers many issues.

WitchAndShaman and Debi like this.