Upright Canine

if a werewolf wonders into camp i just wanna know who says "shoot it in the feet!!!!!"............ especially when they state that is the only part you couldnt see due to brush..... sheesh, im not camping with those folks ever

if a werewolf wonders into camp i just wanna know who says "shoot it in the feet!!!!!"............ especially when they state that is the only part you couldnt see due to brush..... sheesh, im not camping with those folks ever
Not sure I'd want to go hunting, or even to the range, with them either.

This read like a creepy pasta, I will give you that and I totally agree about the feet. Usually, we hear from people who say when they encounter these creatures, that they are scared but instinctively are told not to shoot. These things appear to want to attack but something or some law is holding them back. According to tales I have heard, defense against them gives them permission to defend themselves and doesn't end well for the humans. Now in that case I don't know who is telling the stories, but it does go along with what we believe could be the case with other paranormal behavior, like having to invite it in. These dogmen really seem to be different than Big Boot.

It was dark and they were scared. I'm gonna guess they misidentified it for a real wolf. Wolf and wolf hybrids are legal to own as pets in NC. Alot of them escape or get let loose in the wild when owners realize that they don't make good pets for most people.
Aim for the feet? Center mass or head shots make way more sense!