Unknown and really fast

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
In one of my posts i mention a river in my old neighborhood. Strange place indeed. It was my best friend's b-day then and we went on our excursion with his metal detector he got for his gift. We of course did not find anything but kept getting hits on it. The last ring of the detector, he was crouched down and digging while i stood next to him. I got that feeling to look up and what i saw atleast 100ft away maybe more was a solid black shape crossing the river and moving branches out of it's way. It was a beautiful sunny day blue sky and the 'person' had no facial features that i saw only solid black. Within the seconds of me seeing it and hitting my friend in the head telling him to look, the 'person' was already behind us in the woods crashing through the leaves and brush. Whatever/whomever it was...they had some kicking sneakers on cause that was pretty fast running. Paranormal? Sadly being the ONLY one to see...i don't know.

I think this is the first time I’ve heard of a shadow person in the woods. I’m sure it happens but I haven’t heard of it. Was it really big? Couldn’t have been a big foot?

Not a bigfoot. Atleast don't think so. But odd things always happened there. We went down to river one day and found a dry cleaning van just parked there and locked. The oddity was there was a security uniform jacket hanging on driver's seat. When we approached truck, that is when we heard movement around us in the woods.