Unexplained Soundwaves is NASA mystery

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
NASA mystery: Unexplained soundwaves captured by ISS sparks super-velocity UFO claims

NASA mystery: Unexplained soundwaves captured by ISS sparks super-velocity UFO claims
A BIZARRE image captured by NASA’s cameras International Space Station has sparked a frenzy of speculation, after it resembled mysterious soundwaves, as if produced by a spacecraft.

NASA has released photographs of an unexplained soundwaves moving across Earth at high-velocity speeds. High-tech cameras on the International Space Station captured the phenomenon above the Atlantic ocean. The bizarre images have sparked a frenzy of speculation over its origins.

The images show a strange cloud pattern that looks as if it was produced by some unidentified flying object, or even a “secret sonic weapon”.The mysterious ripples in the clouds extend for miles from space.

The images were first spotted on the NASA website by Blake and Brett Cousins, who run the conspiracy theorist YouTube channel thirdphaseofmoon.

Both of the YouTubers agree that “whatever it is, it is massive”.

NASA-1208645.jpg

ISS-2181849.jpg

Full story at site

A BIZARRE image captured by NASA’s cameras International Space Station has sparked a frenzy of speculation, after it resembled mysterious soundwaves, as if produced by a spacecraft.

NASA has released photographs of an unexplained soundwaves moving across Earth at high-velocity speeds. High-tech cameras on the International Space Station captured the phenomenon above the Atlantic ocean. The bizarre images have sparked a frenzy of speculation over its origins.

The images show a strange cloud pattern that looks as if it was produced by some unidentified flying object, or even a “secret sonic weapon”.The mysterious ripples in the clouds extend for miles from space.

The images were first spotted on the NASA website by Blake and Brett Cousins, who run the conspiracy theorist YouTube channel thirdphaseofmoon.

Both of the YouTubers agree that “whatever it is, it is massive”.

NASA-1208645.jpg

ISS-2181849.jpg

Full story at site

That does resemble the shockwaves associated with supersonic flight, but I've never seen shockwaves photographed in a cloud base. Will be interesting to see what atmospheric scientists say about this, could be some prosaic explanation like a fast moving weather front or jetstream. Might be as simple as an aircraft flying through the clouds.

Or it could be the TR-3B launched from Antarctica on its way to resupply one of the Mars' bases.

That does resemble the shockwaves associated with supersonic flight, but I've never seen shockwaves photographed in a cloud base. Will be interesting to see what atmospheric scientists say about this, could be some prosaic explanation like a fast moving weather front or jetstream. Might be as simple as an aircraft flying through the clouds.

Or it could be the TR-3B launched from Antarctica on its way to resupply one of the Mars' bases.
I'm assuming the sarcasm means ya don't believe in the TR-3B? :p

Yeah, I hadn't seen waves like that before either so thought this might be of interest. The way it looks is it had a source and sure doesn't look like natural origin to me. But I'm not a scientist.

I'm assuming the sarcasm means ya don't believe in the TR-3B? :p

Yeah, I hadn't seen waves like that before either so thought this might be of interest. The way it looks is it had a source and sure doesn't look like natural origin to me. But I'm not a scientist.

There is no TR-3B, just like there was no Aurora.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
There is no TR-3B, just like there was no Aurora.
awe shucks, if there is no TR-3B astra, does that mean there was no TR-3A black manta either......lol.... I think over the years the TR name has become just a name for any unidentified triangle shaped craft.... while they may not be real as far as being in our inventory, telling someone who has seen one (any triangle type craft ) they don't exist may be a hard task.... ( I have not seen one, by the way...)... so saying they don't exist is just a matter of perception...kinda...lol

Reactions: qwynie Rose
awe shucks, if there is no TR-3B astra, does that mean there was no TR-3A black manta either......lol.... I think over the years the TR name has become just a name for any unidentified triangle shaped craft.... while they may not be real as far as being in our inventory, telling someone who has seen one (any triangle type craft ) they don't exist may be a hard task.... ( I have not seen one, by the way...)... so saying they don't exist is just a matter of perception...kinda...lol
Oh, I've SEEN a triangle, Paul, but I don't think it was one of ours.

Oh, I've SEEN a triangle, Paul, but I don't think it was one of ours.
the black triangle phenomena is one mystery that will baffle ppl for many years I think.... are they ours? or are they from elsewhere?....interesting though that the sightings started around 89 or so... about the time we were playing with the stealth bomber projects, still as a top secret project......just makes ya think hmmmm.

the black triangle phenomena is one mystery that will baffle ppl for many years I think.... are they ours? or are they from elsewhere?....interesting though that the sightings started around 89 or so... about the time we were playing with the stealth bomber projects, still as a top secret project......just makes ya think hmmmm.

There were some very interesting things flying around during that time period, especially in the desert Southwest. I'm still waiting for a couple to come out of the dark.