UK Sighting

West Hyde, UK UFO sighting – 16-Dec-2019 | Latest UFO sightings

Another great footage was just submitted to me through my Facebook page. It was filmed over West Hyde, UK pm 16th December 2019.

Witness report: I see this driving on the M25 2 UFO’s please tell me what you think.

My first thought was those are reflections off the driver's window, but they didn't stay illuminated when the car drove past trees, electrical towers, and other cars. That indicates to me the trees/towers/cars were between the driver and the lights.

I'm more inclined to believe those are flares, especially considering the lower light eventually goes out. If they are flares, the lower flare would have been fired first, and then burned out first. Too bad the video doesn't go longer than it does, I'd bet the second light goes out as well.

I looked on Google Earth to get an idea where this sighting was claimed to have occurred. There are a series of lakes to the both SE and NE of West Hyde (and roughly parallel to that stretch of the M25), possible flares were fired by a boater in distress?
Screenshot_20191219-162629_Maps.jpg