Uh...Thanks but no thanks.....

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
With Christmas gift giving/receiving season nearly upon us, have you ever "regifted" a present you received? If so, what was it? Did the person who gave you the gift find out you forwarded it on to someone else?

With Christmas gift giving/receiving season nearly upon us, have you ever "regifted" a present you received? If so, what was it? Did the person who gave you the gift find out you forwarded it on to someone else?
One of the worst presents I ever received was a cheap blanket with pictures of Christmas decorations on it. It was one of those secret santa deals. The person who gave it to me didn't like me, nor I her, so it went into a donations bin ASAP.

I actually have regifted! I have in the past received two very lovely gifts. And they were both things I would not use. The gifts were high quality, so I had no problems using them as gifts for someone else I knew would enjoy them.

I actually have regifted! I have in the past received two very lovely gifts. And they were both things I would not use. The gifts were high quality, so I had no problems using them as gifts for someone else I knew would enjoy them.
I can say thank you because I have received one ! I love that little oven. I use it quite often. So glad you regifted.

I also recently regifted an InstaPot. Never used. To be perfectly honest, I feared having it with hubs wanting to use it! It's a pressure cooker. I have SEEN what a pressure cooker explosion looks like and what happens if someone doesn't follow the instructions just right. No way was Wile E Coyote getting near it.

I also recently regifted an InstaPot. Never used. To be perfectly honest, I feared having it with hubs wanting to use it! It's a pressure cooker. I have SEEN what a pressure cooker explosion looks like and what happens if someone doesn't follow the instructions just right. No way was Wile E Coyote getting near it.
Hahahaaaa! Good looking out!

Reactions: RoseRed