UFO's shoot at each other?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
UFOs shooting each other over New Mexico? | Latest UFO sightings

This UFO video was filmed back in October 2019 but it was just today uploaded to MUFON’s website. This strange event happened over Carrales, a village in Sandoval County, New Mexico.

Witness report: “Orbs shooting at each other. I saw 4 to 5 orbs stationary for a minute or so before I began to film. The orbs stayed stationary and then would fade in and out they also appeared to shoot something at each other.”

UFOs shooting each other over New Mexico? | Latest UFO sightings

This UFO video was filmed back in October 2019 but it was just today uploaded to MUFON’s website. This strange event happened over Carrales, a village in Sandoval County, New Mexico.

Witness report: “Orbs shooting at each other. I saw 4 to 5 orbs stationary for a minute or so before I began to film. The orbs stayed stationary and then would fade in and out they also appeared to shoot something at each other.”

Those are drones launching fireworks, if you listen carefully you can even hear the fireworks firing. There are dozens of YouTube videos of drones launching fireworks, but none that I could find from this distance at night. Here's an example, not a perfect match, but shows what's involved.

Those are drones launching fireworks, if you listen carefully you can even hear the fireworks firing. There are dozens of YouTube videos of drones launching fireworks, but none that I could find from this distance at night. Here's an example, not a perfect match, but shows what's involved.

I did not know you could do that! Oh boy...gotta let Peoria son know about this...lol

I did not know you could do that! Oh boy...gotta let Peoria son know about this...lol

Just have him Google "shooting fireworks from drones" and he'll have dozens of videos show how to do it to choose from. There is one where a guy in early 20s chases his young teen brother across a field shooting Roman candles at him from a drone. Also a few showing bottle rockets being fired from drones as AAMs at other drones.

Just have him Google "shooting fireworks from drones" and he'll have dozens of videos show how to do it to choose from. There is one where a guy in early 20s chases his young teen brother across a field shooting Roman candles at him from a drone. Also a few showing bottle rockets being fired from drones as AAMs at other drones.
I was a GREAT Nana and sent that to my 14 year old grandson. lol WITH my son's permission, of course.

Reactions: Duke