UFOs / aliens ... need to be taken seriously.

If there is something truly 'telling' people things like you don't exist or nothing is real, perhaps yes it is a game of sorts. There is so much thrown at us to question our lives and beliefs. My belief is to listen to yourself. What do you believe? How do you feel about this or feel about that? An evil entity could very well be saying things to people to unravel their very belief system. That is what They do. If something divine speaks to you or shows you something, there is a huge difference in that yin and yang circle. You can't have good without evil. It's been that way since the dawn of time. It's up to each of us to interpret those interactions and whether we stand, we fall or give up or rise above is solely up to ourselves.

My belief is to listen to yourself. What do you believe? How do you feel about this or feel about that? ...
It's up to each of us to interpret those interactions and whether we stand, we fall or give up or rise above is solely up to ourselves.

And as long as you interpret via all the information you can get ... you should be fine.

Reactions: Selectric
And as long as you interpret via all the information you can get ... you should be fine.
That information can confuse many people. It did me for a long time. I have come to a comfortable place in my life where i know there are things that will never be known or will ever be controlled. I'm cool with that. I take what i have seen and learned and take it from there.

That information can confuse many people. It did me for a long time. I have come to a comfortable place in my life where i know there are things that will never be known or will ever be controlled. I'm cool with that. I take what i have seen and learned and take it from there.
Sometimes it CAN confuse ... for me it's when it gets into science, which is not my playground. The last picture I looked at was Dr LaViolette's subquantum kinetics picture and its link to ancient mythology (Genesis of the Cosmos). I really needed to talk with him, but unfortunately, he died last December.

I've found that contacting the knowledgeable people behind the studies help tremendously. Even the simple fact that it could be possible that these "experiences" are linked to a mental problem, can be dealt with if you want to deal with it. I shared my work to date with 3 different psychologists who had an interest in this subject (2012, 2015, and 2018) just to see what they had to say. The first one told me - "Believe me, if there's a problem, I'm going to tell you." I said - fine with me. At any rate, all three time there were "no problems."

Using constructivism, over time, fixes as many problems as it can ... and basically makes a new person out of you.

Sometimes it CAN confuse ... for me it's when it gets into science, which is not my playground. The last picture I looked at was Dr LaViolette's subquantum kinetics picture and its link to ancient mythology (Genesis of the Cosmos). I really needed to talk with him, but unfortunately, he died last December.

I've found that contacting the knowledgeable people behind the studies help tremendously. Even the simple fact that it could be possible that these "experiences" are linked to a mental problem, can be dealt with if you want to deal with it. I shared my work to date with 3 different psychologists who had an interest in this subject (2012, 2015, and 2018) just to see what they had to say. The first one told me - "Believe me, if there's a problem, I'm going to tell you." I said - fine with me. At any rate, all three time there were "no problems."

Using constructivism, over time, fixes as many problems as it can ... and basically makes a new person out of you.
Never heard of constructivism until this thread. If i am understanding the basis, i just consider it Life. You live, you learn, you adapt, struggle and question until the moment we head into the great beyond. Whether that changes anything with your energy or soul, well, that's the great question isn't it? I like to believe it does.

Never heard of constructivism until this thread. If i am understanding the basis, i just consider it Life. You live, you learn, you adapt, struggle and question until the moment we head into the great beyond. Whether that changes anything with your energy or soul, well, that's the great question isn't it? I like to believe it does.
I had never heard of it until I tripped over it one day. I couldn't figure out WHY - whoever - that was behind my experiences, was so distant. After I tripped over the topic, it all made sense ... I was simply presented with a picture - and, what I did with it was totally up to me.

If you look at life ... it SEEMS to also be constructivist based, however, there is a slight problem with the genetic screw-ups we are born with ... top of the line regarding "evil" would be the non-empathics (sociopaths / narcissists / pathological liars etc) who have been the center of control here for thousands of years.

Reactions: Selectric