UFO? This morning Snowflake AZ

I posted it up in live thread, too. Seems that they are saying it was a meteor when I read some of the comments on it.

I posted it up in live thread, too. Seems that they are saying it was a meteor when I read some of the comments on it.
Considering all the hoopla over dooms day this coming week, I don't think it portends well to have meteors showering down upon us. From what I saw it appeared that the first object was somewhat stationary just didn't seem to move like I would expect a meteor to move. Maybe it was breaking apart.

Reactions: Debi
Considering all the hoopla over dooms day this coming week, I don't think it portends well to have meteors showering down upon us. From what I saw it appeared that the first object was somewhat stationary just didn't seem to move like I would expect a meteor to move. Maybe it was breaking apart.
I saw some "explanation" on that about how the camera was facing it to make it look static. I'm afraid I'm more with you on your observation of things falling out of the sky. I just posted another thread in open lines about CERN being able to "pull" meteors toward us. Take a look.

I saw some "explanation" on that about how the camera was facing it to make it look static. I'm afraid I'm more with you on your observation of things falling out of the sky. I just posted another thread in open lines about CERN being able to "pull" meteors toward us. Take a look.
Oh geez you've got to be kidding!