UFO sighting and visions.

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
I've been staying a lot outside at nights, for hours. Sometimes till the sunrise. It helps me relax. But also, I've started observing the sky more, and with that there were times for the past few weeks that I would see almost visible blue lights passing by the sky night.

Yes, it could be stars, but I've observed closely and saw these 'stars' spin. Not shining too brightly as a star would either. I've had many visions also lately in my sleep of beautiful shining round machines flying across the sky together, and for some reason that made me very happy.

But tonight, I saw the weirdest thing until now. A terribly bright blue light appearing for a moment above the house and then disappearing like it never happened, my friend saw it too. It was so bright my eyes hurt. It was very close to the roof.

I found it fascinating, until a few minutes later I heard a sound coming from the sky like rockets were flying down. Though, I believe that has nothing to do with the ufo or whatever that was we saw, because I heard this 'rockets flying down' sound hours ago again too.

Ive been seeing lots of spinning round things on the sky here which light up for a second and then turn their lights off again. Coincidence one appeared so close tonight?

I’ve had similar experiences before. One time my family and I were followed by some orange dot in the sky that let out this really bright flash

Reactions: garnetsilver
There are a lot of satellites in the sky, but your blue light seemed low if right over your house. there are a lot of fireworks going on too. You mentioned Rocket sounds ? Just some ideas on possibilities.