UFO on evening news again?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Date of sighting: June 21, 2018
Location of sighting: Buffalo, New York, USA

The newscaster caught a UFO on the sky cam and as you can see, it shoots right past the weather cam. The UFO actually zig zags and then shoots off. I moves too fast to be drone and too fast to be a helicopter. The close up screenshot you see above clearly shows a huge square light. No wings, no blades, no aircraft lights or red lights as some drones have. All signs point to this being an alien craft.

I believe that aliens are drop feeding the public daily around the world evidence of their existence in hopes to one day prepare humanity for interaction with them.
Scott C. Waring

Was that a news segment or more of a chat based show? You don't get anything like that on the news over here. Would be interesting to see how many news stories they could follow up with evidence. I've often spent my time just looking into the night sky in hopes of seeing something. My dad once told me about a UFO he saw as a teen, my dad can be one for his jokes, but, you know when he's not messing around. He's always told us that as far as he's concerned Adam was an extraterrestrial, so when my children saw alien dolls or images of them, they always called it Adam. Sorry, went off topic, had a bit of a brain fart there :) and thought I'd share it. It would be good to see what evidence was out there that could be examined as the internet isn't as truthful as you'd like and the fact 'mockumentaries' have been made for channels which were meant to be more educational and fact based. Becomes a bit of a let down.