UFO Landing pad in Argentina

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Werner Jaisli constructed the 'ovniport' after claiming to have received a 'telepathic message' from aliens.
Consisting of a circle of white and brown rocks shaped like a star, the unusual 'landing pad' measures approximately 48 meters in diameter and is situated in the small town of Cachi in the province of Salta.

According to Jaisli, he was instructed to build the feature during an encounter with extraterrestrials.

"They landed about 100 meters above our heads and projected on us a beam of light that made us both see their own brightness," he told local newspaper El Tribuno.

"The funny thing is that it did not affect our vision. Something began to bubble through my brain: it was an order. They asked me telepathically to build the airport."

It took him a total of four years to fully complete the structure.

Since then, it has remained a popular tourist attraction as well as a hotspot for UFO enthusiasts

To date, however, no UFOs are thought to have ever landed there.

Man built 'UFO landing pad' in Argentina - Unexplained Mysteries

At least one of the early (1950s) contactees claimed he had been told to build a UFO landing site, maybe Adamski or Fry.

I remember as a kid reading about some little town in western Canada building a UFO port, would have been the late 60s. I did an oral report in front of the class about it. I know it was built, but have never heard if any alien craft ever used it.