Two schools of thought....

I believe BF exists. There is too many eye witness accounts. I don’t believe everyone is lying or mistaken. There are some very impressive foot prints too. I think it is a real flesh and blood creature. There may also be enterdimensional beings that can manifest as a BF. maybe there’s more than one thing going on causing the confusion.

I'm going to go with my theory that BF is a thought form that is brought into existence from the psyche of the witness.Don't think this will go down well with BF enthusiasts but could explain the lack of DNA evidence.
This describes my leanings as well. I'm in the Tulpa camp. That explanation may also account for many of the other cryptid and UFO sightings.

There seem to be two schools of thought in the inter-dimensionality category as well, with some hypothesizing it in a physical sense. But in the absence of any natural evidence for inter-dimensional travel, I also consider this notion as a product of our consciousness, i.e. psyche. And I will often identify with this category, if the BF question is posed that way.

I believe BF exists. There is too many eye witness accounts. I don’t believe everyone is lying or mistaken. There are some very impressive foot prints too. I think it is a real flesh and blood creature. There may also be enterdimensional beings that can manifest as a BF. maybe there’s more than one thing going on causing the confusion.
I don't discount this either. I do think it is possible. But no conclusive evidence that would stand up in a court of law after decades of searching has left me depleted. Patterson-Gimlin film is maybe all there is and it continues to stand mostly because it cannot be conclusively explained as a hoax.

This describes my leanings as well. I'm in the Tulpa camp. That explanation may also account for many of the other cryptid and UFO sightings.

There seem to be two schools of thought in the inter-dimensionality category as well, with some hypothesizing it in a physical sense. But in the absence of any natural evidence for inter-dimensional travel, I also consider this notion as a product of our consciousness, i.e. psyche. And I will often identify with this category, if the BF question is posed that way.

I don't discount this either. I do think it is possible. But no conclusive evidence that would stand up in a court of law after decades of searching has left me depleted. Patterson-Gimlin film is maybe all there is and it continues to stand mostly because it cannot be conclusively explained as a hoax.
The Gorilla was only discovered in 1902. Until then it was unthinkable that something like it could exist. These are intelligent creatures and perhaps a human relative. They are masters of their domain and know how to stay on the edge of humanity. Not to mention the government seems to want to keep a lid on this.

Reactions: Paulm
The Gorilla was only discovered in 1902.
Yes, and that's another good point that does keep the flesh-and-blood hypothesis alive. Despite the illusions of technology there are still many parts of the world that are virtually unexplored.

Reactions: Lynne