Two aliens....

A peanut butter sandwich. Those little grey guys don't look like they have canines so might not be up for a steak or some Texas BBQ. I've always seen them as paste suckers far past eating natural foods.

A peanut butter sandwich. Those little grey guys don't look like they have canines so might not be up for a steak or some Texas BBQ. I've always seen them as paste suckers far past eating natural foods.
Their little mouths will be stuck together...lol

I've always seen them as paste suckers far past eating natural foods.

Great point TD. Totally relieves my fear that they are invading Earth in order to BBQ me.

But, now I’m thinking I will instead end up in the blender with a healthy heap of chia seeds.

Our only hope is to work together to ban drinking straws now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
We went stainless steel with soft pretty colored silicone covers even though Texas still allows and uses plastic ones. Of ALL the things in the world to worry about I think that straws have to be the strangest.

If they wanted to deal with a REAL problem they would outlaw the disposable diapers that will almost never break down and compost. There ARE better alternatives. We used some with my Grandbaby that were all-natural and better than regular diapers. She never had diaper rash a single time and we composted the liners and washed the cotton panties that held the liners.

Reactions: 7Critter
If they wanted to deal with a REAL problem they would outlaw the disposable diapers that will almost never break down and compost. There ARE better alternatives. We used some with my Grandbaby that were all-natural and better than regular diapers. She never had diaper rash a single time and we composted the liners and washed the cotton panties that held the liners.
I like that idea. I am forwarding to my three girls who each have babies.