TV Spinoff Series

All the Star Trek series that spun off the original

Reactions: Donna K.
I'm with you, I think "Green Acres" was one of the funniest series in TV history. Probably the greatest ensemble cast ever. And I've had my share of "Oliver Wendel Douglas moments" in my life.

One of the first person (only person) I saw when the real estate lady brought us into the valley to see this cabin was this guy up on a telephone pole beside the dirt road talking on a phone :eyes: - Green Acres came to mind... lol... turned out he had a cabin wayyyy back in the woods and the cost was enormous to run a telephone line that far so they set him up a connection up the pole - he'd bring his own phone though. lololol

Green Acres is the place to be.....

One of the first person (only person) I saw when the real estate lady brought us into the valley to see this cabin was this guy up on a telephone pole beside the dirt road talking on a phone :eyes: - Green Acres came to mind... lol... turned out he had a cabin wayyyy back in the woods and the cost was enormous to run a telephone line that far so they set him up a connection up the pole - he'd bring his own phone though. lololol

Green Acres is the place to be.....
‘’Oh Oolllliiiivvvveeeerrrrr.”