TV Paranormal Shows

I believe there was also an exorcism and multiple house cleansings. The family I believe has since moved to Indianapolis....would make a good show !
Zak Bagans (Ghost Adventures) bought the Gary, IN, home that had the extreme haunting that was witnessed by police, clergy, and social services. That family has since moved to the Indy area but is laying low.

Zak has made a film about the house that is scheduled for release this fall.

Reactions: curandero81
I looked up Zac and the GRy house. That is it.
Did you know that Indianapolis has a rather prolific Catholic Priest Exorcist an he also instructs other Priests ??

So I ask for your opinions on the shows out there. Do you watch any of them? Any of them stand out for you?
What say you?
Some years (and a few houses ago) I would watch whichever ones the Sci-Fi Channel (or whatever it is called these days) aired in the evenings while exercising. Since that time... none, really. Occasionally a DVD from the In Search Of... boxed set, but that is it.

Reactions: Debi
I looked up Zac and the GRy house. That is it.
Did you know that Indianapolis has a rather prolific Catholic Priest Exorcist an he also instructs other Priests ??
I know of one...not sure if it is the same to which you refer. I don't know if he is also an instructor. Do you mean Father Vincent?

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
I know of one...not sure if it is the same to which you refer. I don't know if he is also an instructor. Do you mean Father Vincent?
Instructor was a poor word choice
Educator is better as he answers questions from other parishes and priests
I think now Rome would like a priest in each diocese...trained in Rome
Father Martin RIP addressed this issue with Art

My poor TV has no idea why I'm yelling at it. lol
Ok, that's classic. Give your witty self a big giant trophy.
Debi,
What about that house in I believe Gary, Indiana...that had a boy from the family walk up a wall in a hospital witnessed I think by family, nurse and doctor. The police did return to the house and a photo showed someone at the window..but nobody was there. I think the dirt floor basement was the source. Familiar with that case ??
This is in my neck o' the woods.Curandero, I know one of the participating actors, a policeman, and this thing is real, demonic, and frankly too many people stuck their necks out to say "this happened" . They risked ridicule and their livelihood. So I tend to believe them as if it was a deathbed confession.The Priest who exorcised the house is not a man who is prone to flights of fancy (as told by my parish Priest.) The psych workers said "this happened" and also went on record with stating "the kid walked on the ceiling." A Gary, IN police captain said the same.

And yeah, the 'problem' lay beneath the staircase in the basement.

I'm in a bad mood. Better not say anything tonight.

sometimes alot of them seem abit..overdone..but i still like to watch them. love ghost adventures...

.. destination america show alot of goodies.. and some oldies like ufo's caught on tape.. I loved these specials back in the day!

I watch ghost adventures and I don't understand..how one night at a location really gets anywhere..I think they should stay a week or so.

I have been checking out the dead files show....the cop and his psychic wife.But I stopped watching it. My cousin was at one of those meetings for FINDING BIGFOOT...I think that show is kind of funny.--the same thing.1 night in the woods and your running around making ''bigfoot calls''

I don't watch ghost hunters..just a bad show.no hating...just stating.