Triangle UFO over Texas video

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.openminds.tv/hovering-triangle-ufo-videotaped-over-texas/34885

A Texas witness at Texas City reported watching and videotaping lights in a triangle formation that appeared to be hovering, according to testimony in Case 63624 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was driving south about 6:45 p.m. on February 25, 2015, when a group of lights in a triangle formation appeared in the sky to the east.

“I had to turn and when I was again facing the lights the top light had broke formation and was traveling in a northwestern direction,” the witness stated.

The witness decided to pull over to take photos.

“I wish I could have gotten the formation before the top craft broke it. I was in awe because I hear people talking about lights in a triangular shape and I had never experienced it. These lights seemed awful low to me when I first noticed them and they were just staying still until that one on top moved. When it moved I was videotaping them and had noticed that when I viewed it on a big screen and not my cell phone screen I could see a small flashing, silvery-blue light going the opposite direction and faster than the craft it was flying by.”

image-291.jpg

image-386.jpg

OK, my skeptics.....have at this one.

When I see video like this ,it really makes me wish I were there to see for my self .Its just too short and jumpy for me to make anything out of it. I will say that you can get a triangle kind of pattern from a plane that is landing,with the wing lights and the landing lights on.
images

Reactions: chert
When you see one sitting over your house, 100 feet above tree level, and it just sits there making no sound for 10 minutes, then lights up like the sun and takes off, you kinda know it isn't a plane........happened to me. November 1999.

Hmmm..... Could be a plane but they usually don't have green landing lights. They'll be white on the wing tips, the white headlight and a red strobing light usually on the belly of the plane. I see this every night since i work at a airport. On average at any given time you'll see 5 to 10 planes landing within minuets of each other. Sometimes it looks like they are flying in formation but that's just a technicality of landing. Is the video interesting? Yes you could discus and debate what it was. But one could say plane, someone else may say a U.F.O. It just boils down to what a person believes.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
When you see one sitting over your house, 100 feet above tree level, and it just sits there making no sound for 10 minutes, then lights up like the sun and takes off, you kinda know it isn't a plane........happened to me. November 1999.
Very true

Reactions: Debi
Hmmm..... Could be a plane but they usually don't have green landing lights. They'll be white on the wing tips, the white headlight and a red strobing light usually on the belly of the plane. I see this every night since i work at a airport. On average at any given time you'll see 5 to 10 planes landing within minuets of each other. Sometimes it looks like they are flying in formation but that's just a technicality of landing. Is the video interesting? Yes you could discus and debate what it was. But one could say plane, someone else may say a U.F.O. It just boils down to what a person believes.
Yes I agree .I am not convinced it was a plane either .Just posting ideas here :) Also I have noticed people say that the color they seen in person varied from what the video shows.I have also seen C-10 transport planes at great distances look as if they were barely moving,but I realize this does not explain why one over head would look stationary. Also I would like to add that I do believe such things do exist, but i'm just not convinced on this one ;)

According to the documented out of body experiences of the Late Robert Monroe, he writes about a time traveling in the OBE state, and witnessing a legion of black shaped UFOs blocking out the sky and traveling slowly over our earth. From his notes, he felt their presence was not positive.....only time will tell

According to the documented out of body experiences of the Late Robert Monroe, he writes about a time traveling in the OBE state, and witnessing a legion of black shaped UFOs blocking out the sky and traveling slowly over our earth. From his notes, he felt their presence was not positive.....only time will tell

My experience with the triangle over my house was extremely negative on me. I felt nothing but "wrongness" from it.

Big week for UFO sightings including Ryan Air UFO and Australian UFO on 7 September.

This is a hard one to call, at face value yes it could be a plane. As mentioned in an earlier post, planes far away appear to not be moving, but if this was something that was captured "hovering" say over a house...then we have a whole different monster. Gut reaction says this is a shaky video of a plane in the distance.......but good video none the less.