Transportation

I haven’t traveled much but I have flown a few times along with the occasional bus trip. I have never done more on a train then a short trip around for sight seeing. I would have to say bus trips are the most miserable and flights the most aggravating. The time being hassled before and after the flights are a pain. I think out of the three a train would be the most enjoyable.

Trains are my favorite way to travel. Haven’t been on a train for awhile though.
No way I want to ever get on a bus again.
I don’t mind driving as long as there’s little to no traffic. lol

I made many trips - thousands of miles - across the western U.S. with my trusty truck & 2 kids. I must’ve been crazy! But it was 98% fun. Good memories. :) <3

Trains are my favorite way to travel. Haven’t been on a train for awhile though.
No way I want to ever get on a bus again.
I don’t mind driving as long as there’s little to no traffic. lol

I made many trips - thousands of miles - across the western U.S. with my trusty truck & 2 kids. I must’ve been crazy! But it was 98% fun. Good memories. :) <3
Nothing like a road trip

Also, I haven't traveled by air for about nearly 20 years; wow, has it been that long? Anyway, I have heard about the increased hassles at airports, and the cramped accommodations on most airplanes, which makes me want to stick to trains.

The only trains I've ridden are the SF Bay Area commuter trains (BART) which are pleasant and easy to use.

I like to fly but prefer smaller planes. Back in the 1970s I was flying from Iowa to California in a Boeing 727 that lost one engine in flight. We had to make an emergency landing in Denver and switch planes.

When I was a kid I lived in the SF Bay Area, Greyhound buses were popular and I used to ride them into San Francisco by myself. I loved it. My mother would drop me off at the local bus station and I would go there, usually to my favorite magic shop Golden Gate Magic. As a kid, I was a working magician and played at parties and various social functions and I loved magic shops.

Reactions: Debi