Toronto UFO Dogfight

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Mike in Toronto called to tell of a weird sighting he had:

“I had an incredible UFO sighting about a year ago, July 4 (2018) in Toronto. Well, I worked a night-shift and I worked to about 7:00 AM in the morning. And about 3:15 AM about six UFOs showed up basically right over Pearson Airport. At first they looked like they were just... I thought it was a satellite because they were really high up but one starts to pursue the other one, then two more appeared and the same thing. It looked like it was like a dogfight way high up. They were just balls of light. One looked red. The other one looked green and it looked like the green ones were pursuing the red ones. They were a total of five that I could see. And basically they were like bees in a swarm, swarming around trying to get each other. It looked like that. And, yeah, it blew me away because I'd had sightings before but this one just took it to a whole new level. It was surreal because I'm looking at this thing, and I'm going, 'This can't be happening. Give me a break.' I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. This was naked eye.

I would say, if I were to estimate height, I would say low Earth orbit. It was definitely above the clouds and the rate of speed that these were going at... I've flown myself... and these things were not flying like your typical copter or quad copter or aircraft that we know of. These things were doing stuff that were mind boggling. These things were covering basically the northwestern sky to the south and they were flying back and forth in a matter of five to ten seconds. They were covering a huge area of the sky. And here's where it gets really interesting, I'm starting to see little flashes of light and I think to myself, What the heck is that? They were shooting at each other. They were actually shooting at each other. It looked like, you know how lightning flashes inside a cloud and you can see the ambiance of the cloud, it went like that but it was in a straight line, like a laser. The red ones were not shooting at the green ones, only the green ones were shooting the red ones. This was unbelievable. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. This was going on for, I would estimate, seven to ten minutes in the air and I'm going, Nobody else is seeing this? There were no radio reports the next day. I even reported it to MUFON. They did follow up. They wanted more details on what happened but it happened in such a short amount of time. There was so much action. It was like it was a dogfight. It was literally a dogfight. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.”
Source: Fade to Black with Jimmy Church – July 19, 2019

Reactions: SierraRocks
Worth noting green and red are the colors of standard wingtip aircraft navigation lights. Also, most people know little to nothing about aircraft and their performance parameters.

Reactions: Debi