Time

Hello everyone... and it is good to hear my real name used...

20 years ago I started forum seaching for a far different reason, which was to learn more about ALL Paths looking for answers... I called my self-unassimulated in any one Path because I had found beauty and bs in all of them so IImoved freely through forums as long as the Path was of The Light. I immediately began by speaking the truth of my desire to learn, my respect for the Tenets... but no interest in converting or joining. I finally fell into a forum that was much like this House and their I stayed for 11 years, making friends and learning lots and lots. I am still in contact with several of them from all over the world - and THEY know my true name.... but this is the first time I have offered it on a forum, including that one.

One of the reasons is security, and like you Tony I can't figure out why any one would go that far and then post pictures of themselves and FAMILY along with 5 minute updates on every single aspect of their lives. I do not have any social media connections...other than a few time's when a class has demanded it... and even then most stuff was made up. I don't own a cell phone and have never texted in my life... :eek: When family come's here... or the few friends I trust -- cell phones stay outside. We have no cell service out here so I figured no problem - but lo and behold - they don't need it - I have Wi-Fi !!!!! Cool. No.

But the main reason I don't give my name is The Native American part of me - old school. Giving your name is giving Power to those who use it. Superstition? Maybe... but it is embedded in me anyway.

After all this rambling - what I really came to say is this

I did not embark on this change for reason other than Respect. This Home has been a Blessing in my life that most would never understand. I don't try to explain it. It just is.

Debi and all You who are her Guardians and Warriors of The Light... have given me inner Peace that there are still the few out there that will Stand and Fight for the Light after I am gone. I was beginning to wonder. You know who you are. The name is in respect for you all... a small gift that is Sacred in my own Spiritual Path. I honor you all and will carry you with me anywhere I journey.

Hello everyone... and it is good to hear my real name used...

20 years ago I started forum seaching for a far different reason, which was to learn more about ALL Paths looking for answers... I called my self-unassimulated in any one Path because I had found beauty and bs in all of them so IImoved freely through forums as long as the Path was of The Light. I immediately began by speaking the truth of my desire to learn, my respect for the Tenets... but no interest in converting or joining. I finally fell into a forum that was much like this House and their I stayed for 11 years, making friends and learning lots and lots. I am still in contact with several of them from all over the world - and THEY know my true name.... but this is the first time I have offered it on a forum, including that one.

One of the reasons is security, and like you Tony I can't figure out why any one would go that far and then post pictures of themselves and FAMILY along with 5 minute updates on every single aspect of their lives. I do not have any social media connections...other than a few time's when a class has demanded it... and even then most stuff was made up. I don't own a cell phone and have never texted in my life... :eek: When family come's here... or the few friends I trust -- cell phones stay outside. We have no cell service out here so I figured no problem - but lo and behold - they don't need it - I have Wi-Fi !!!!! Cool. No.

But the main reason I don't give my name is The Native American part of me - old school. Giving your name is giving Power to those who use it. Superstition? Maybe... but it is embedded in me anyway.

After all this rambling - what I really came to say is this

I did not embark on this change for reason other than Respect. This Home has been a Blessing in my life that most would never understand. I don't try to explain it. It just is.

Debi and all You who are her Guardians and Warriors of The Light... have given me inner Peace that there are still the few out there that will Stand and Fight for the Light after I am gone. I was beginning to wonder. You know who you are. The name is in respect for you all... a small gift that is Sacred in my own Spiritual Path. I honor you all and will carry you with me anywhere I journey.

Well said Donna respect, love and light.

I feel privileged to have access to your words Donna.
I especially love your steadfast adherence to The Light.

I need to slow myself down to fully allow your word's to penetrate me, but they are awakening a part in me so clouded in trauma and fear that I've been terribly lost.
For that I thank you and I appreciate the reasoning for the recent name change you made.

Thanks for being so generous with your knowledge.

Donna I’m honored to know your given name. I use my real name here too. I am careful who I give my contact info to though.

I want you to know that your words and wise teachings have been a great gift to me and I thank you.

I can't comment on this for another 2 weeks or so. I'll be driving right by the Ozarks tomorrow and I don't want to end up on the wrong side of the lady formerly known as Darcy.

;)

I can't comment on this for another 2 weeks or so. I'll be driving right by the Ozarks tomorrow and I don't want to end up on the wrong side of the lady formerly known as Darcy.

You might as well come on 'through' the Ozarks Ronin ~ there's always away to get 'there' from 'here'. It would be hard for you get on my wrong side~ but you can give it a shot. Have a great trip!

You might as well come on 'through' the Ozarks Ronin ~ there's always away to get 'there' from 'here'. It would be hard for you get on my wrong side~ but you can give it a shot. Have a great trip!
Made it safely through both Blanchard Springs Cavern and the Ozarks.

Today is just driving. We’ll be taking a left turn at Albuquerque this evening. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.