Time To Batten Down The Hatches again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for everyone this is headed towards. This year we have somehow found ourselves with a much warmer winter in my area and a lack of snowfall! 100 miles north of me is a different story, but I'll take the 40's and 50's headed my way!

Reactions: Ab_Original
I feel for everyone this is headed towards. This year we have somehow found ourselves with a much warmer winter in my area and a lack of snowfall! 100 miles north of me is a different story, but I'll take the 40's and 50's headed my way!
We've been getting warmer than normal temps. Lows in the mid to high 20s and highs in the mid to high 50s. NOAA calls for a high of 61 this Monday. These are March-April temps. We really need some heavy snow storms soon or the snow pack will be low this year.

Reactions: Debi
We're supposed to hit 50 here tomorrow. I'm about 30 miles south of Indy, and this is really unusual for us. Not like it hasn't happened before, but it's been awhile!

well, i need to melt for a few days.. its gettin deep
You're a good Duck...those web feet should act as snow shoes while you shovel! :p lol Seriously, sorry you guys out there in the NE are getting so much of the white stuff. Can NOT be fun to travel around in.

Status
Not open for further replies.