Time Slips

Loved the article. In the account of the old time baby supply store where the store would not accept the charge card, they didn’t say if the girl bought the items with cash. It would be interesting to examine those items if they stayed in this time line. I thought this was an obvious point and it was left out.
Several family members, including myself have experienced time glitches. We also experience items disappearing and appearing. I assure you we are not crazy. Two of my family members have near genius IQs. We speculate on what this really is but are always amazed when these things happen. Are we jumping realities? Is life a computer avatar for our souls to live in? Is time all happening at once and portals open at times ? It’s all a mind bender.

Are we jumping realities? Is life a computer avatar for our souls to live in? Is time all happening at once and portals open at times ? It’s all a mind bender.
Good questions, Lynne. I wonder if Art Bell found answers when he passed. Do we suddenly know all when we depart, or do we keep learning but in a different dimension.

Good questions, Lynne. I wonder if Art Bell found answers when he passed. Do we suddenly know all when we depart, or do we keep learning but in a different dimension.
Another question to add to the list.

Reactions: Debi