Time slips

That’s something I’ve read others having too. You are not alone on this. Very strange but I believe you. I’m still looking at my dishwasher and wondering if I’ve lost it. Because I know the dish brace used to be on the reverse side. Something so small but confounding !
Ha ! You have not lost it. Hubby probably changed it and didn't tell you. :)

Reactions: Lynne
Ha ! You have not lost it. Hubby probably changed it and didn't tell you. :)
He claims no and the thought of touching a dish would not cross his mind lol.

I wonder sometimes, we take a different road than we are supposed to and it changes a little. Maybe when we change 100% of everything for no good reason it makes things like times slips happen.

If you take that statement and combine it with what you think a deja vu is, i think you are onto something. A deja vu to me is a dream i have had before, basically seeing the future in your dream and not knowing until you pass through that time. I believe this because I remember my dreams very well. To me it means you are going down your path correctly. When you don't have deja vu for a long time(years), it means you deviated off your path. I have had glitches in time in between the deja vu , only to stop when the deja vu starts again. Weird stuff too. Meetings at work where you make a statement and someone else says the same thing after you , the group is engaged with that person like you never said it. 5 minutes later everyone is engaged with me about it and the other person is not even in the room.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
...A deja vu to me is a dream i have had before, basically seeing the future in your dream and not knowing until you pass through that time.

Hi Sal. I subscribe to essentially the same definition as quoted above. But in reading your sentence and processing it, I recognized a tiny nuance I’d like to share just to see if anyone else has experienced this twist.

So I also have some deja vu - let me estimate at 25% of total count - that originate as both at once (a) a waking preview rather than a sleeping one and (b) as an audio-only preview. Later I will “pass through that time” and recognize it as an occurrence of deja vu BUT also consciously recognize too that I earlier previewed only the audio portion and then I can also recall the date and very rough time of receiving the original waking preview. So my post is here to point out the waking twist and the audio-only twist.

I’ve enjoyed reading your thoughts on this. I haven’t had the expierence of dreaming and then expierenceing it in real life that I remember.