Time shifts-The Mandela Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you're the one that brought up "judgement." So..."Who" is the one who judges on judgement day?
No idea who judges who on judgement day , maybe the eagles got it right with "hotel California " ......we are programmed to receive..., but you can never leave !!!!

But, depending on what dimension you are in, time as we know it may not exist. Past, present and future may all be one.

If they have an exchange there then forex would be a blast , stocks too !!!! , so probably wishfull thinking on my part :rolleyes:

And I am still waiting on God to give me a shove in the right direction , he is slow !!!!!

And I am still waiting on God to give me a shove in the right direction , he is slow !!!!!
Hmmmm....maybe He/She is just waiting for you to take the first step and then you'll be led instead of shoved....:rolleyes:

Hmmmm....maybe He/She is just waiting for you to take the first step and then you'll be led instead of shoved....:rolleyes:
If you knew what I know !

In reference to predetermined, predestination, Einstein said human criminals are predestined to be just that. No chance of them not being a criminal. Pre determined, even years before their birth. He based it upon physics. He than followed up with the statement that this does not mean we should not punish them when caught.

If Einstein is right, just think a moment about the implications of such a truth. It negates free will right off the bat. That free will is actually an illusion, not reality, or actuality. That 5 minutes from now when you choose to get up to go to the restroom, this was already predetermined, and you only THINK you made a decision, exercising free will. Or to use an old saw, "whatever will be, will be".

Personally, I see the manner of thinking as laid out above to be an intellectual trap, a trap created by thought itself. Which means I believe one can escape this trap, and also escape determinism, by stepping out of that stream referenced in an earlier post by someone. And realize freedom in the process. Freedom from determinism, which is also talked about in reincarnation, when the soul finally attains perfection and is absorbed back into the Godhead.

I honestly think I am getting close to the end of my incarnations. I finally "got it". LOL.

In reference to predetermined, predestination, Einstein said human criminals are predestined to be just that. No chance of them not being a criminal. Pre determined, even years before their birth. He based it upon physics. He than followed up with the statement that this does not mean we should not punish them when caught.

If Einstein is right, just think a moment about the implications of such a truth. It negates free will right off the bat. That free will is actually an illusion, not reality, or actuality. That 5 minutes from now when you choose to get up to go to the restroom, this was already predetermined, and you only THINK you made a decision, exercising free will. Or to use an old saw, "whatever will be, will be".

Personally, I see the manner of thinking as laid out above to be an intellectual trap, a trap created by thought itself. Which means I believe one can escape this trap, and also escape determinism, by stepping out of that stream referenced in an earlier post by someone. And realize freedom in the process. Freedom from determinism, which is also talked about in reincarnation, when the soul finally attains perfection and is absorbed back into the Godhead.

I honestly think I am getting close to the end of my incarnations. I finally "got it". LOL.
I would have just pressed "like", but this one deserves a "Bravo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.