Time shifts-The Mandela Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
There is a phenomenon called The Mandela Effect where some people remember another 'reality' that is not what actually happened in this timeline. One example is the death of Nelson Mandela, for which the effect is named. Many people seem to remember that he died in prison, but others like me don't remember that ever happening. I do remember the death of David Soul from Starsky and Hutch. Except that he never died. :eek: A lot of people remember his death and that it happened around December, but it turns out that he is happily married and living in England.

I also remember Clint Eastwood dying, except that he is still alive. What events do you remember that never happened? The way I see it, we seem to be able to shift in between different dimensions. How? Are we living in a multiple dimensions all at once, and depending on what decisions we make, decide which dimension to live in? For example, if I have a choice of going on a hike or staying in and I chose going on a hike I am aware of that dimension but in an alternate reality I stayed home. So both realities are real, but I am focused on the reality where I went for the hike. My theory is that maybe depending on what we focus on, that will determine what 'reality' we are in. What say you?

http://mandelaeffect.com/

Last edited:
Really good topic, Nekki. I happen to be one of those that "remembers" Mandela dying in prison, and it's really a pretty clear memory for me. I've also experienced the Hollywood deaths of certain people who I suddenly learn never died. Closer to home, I've had the experience over and over of having 4 children. In actuality, I have 3. Now, I did miscarry twice, once with a set of twins, but that would have made it 6 kids, not the 4 my mind keeps trying to tell me I had. It can be very disorienting at times and this has gone on for years. Sometimes in dream state the fourth child pops up and it's just as natural to me as my current reality while in the dream.
Extrapolating from your theory of dimensions, which I happen to agree with, the question comes up as to whether dreams could be visits to other dimensions/realities? And is the "quantum jumping" I hear about the same as the Mandela effect?

Mind out of time ! How close are we to another dimension , could it be as simple as opening a curtain to reveal this or other dimensions which allows visions of past , present , even the future . Then we have a very powerful and obvious tool ,the Brain,which no one completely understands.Can we even begin to comprehend information directed through dimensions or is this information already programmed within us allowing us to "see" . When it is time for us to leave the earth and travel to another realm it is said that our voice remains the same !!, therefore is it possible that we are so intricate we do not fully understand our capabilities though we constantly seek answers to try to understand this phenomenal insight we are presented with . I will not share any experiences , they are too personal for this forum , all of us seek answers and understanding of self , this is why forums such as this must survive. Will place a link , its an interesting topic and relates to Naked Apple's question about "mandela effect", feel free to disagree !
http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/donjuan2.html

Really good topic, Nekki. I happen to be one of those that "remembers" Mandela dying in prison, and it's really a pretty clear memory for me. I've also experienced the Hollywood deaths of certain people who I suddenly learn never died. Closer to home, I've had the experience over and over of having 4 children. In actuality, I have 3. Now, I did miscarry twice, once with a set of twins, but that would have made it 6 kids, not the 4 my mind keeps trying to tell me I had. It can be very disorienting at times and this has gone on for years. Sometimes in dream state the fourth child pops up and it's just as natural to me as my current reality while in the dream.
Extrapolating from your theory of dimensions, which I happen to agree with, the question comes up as to whether dreams could be visits to other dimensions/realities? And is the "quantum jumping" I hear about the same as the Mandela effect?
Debi, that's wild that you remember his previous death. I've also heard that Jack Palance was once dead but seems to have come back to life, then died again in 2006.

As far as your 4 children...this may sound crazy...cue Twilight Zone music...could it be that your children in this life were also your children in a past life? I know that usually soul groups change up roles they play each time they incarnate. However, maybe for some reason you had 4 before and 3 of those came back this lifetime, but you keep thinking there's 4? :confused:

Mind out of time ! How close are we to another dimension , could it be as simple as opening a curtain to reveal this or other dimensions which allows visions of past , present , even the future . Then we have a very powerful and obvious tool ,the Brain,which no one completely understands.Can we even begin to comprehend information directed through dimensions or is this information already programmed within us allowing us to "see" . When it is time for us to leave the earth and travel to another realm it is said that our voice remains the same !!, therefore is it possible that we are so intricate we do not fully understand our capabilities though we constantly seek answers to try to understand this phenomenal insight we are presented with . I will not share any experiences , they are too personal for this forum , all of us seek answers and understanding of self , this is why forums such as this must survive. Will place a link , its an interesting topic and relates to Naked Apple's question about "mandela effect", feel free to disagree !
Good to see you again Lmodog! Thanks for the link. I will check it out. As far as seeing the future, do we see potentials of various futures?

Debi, that's wild that you remember his previous death. I've also heard that Jack Palance was once dead but seems to have come back to life, then died again in 2006.

As far as your 4 children...this may sound crazy...cue Twilight Zone music...could it be that your children in this life were also your children in a past life? I know that usually soul groups change up roles they play each time they incarnate. However, maybe for some reason you had 4 before and 3 of those came back this lifetime, but you keep thinking there's 4? :confused:
Girl, that is the first explanation I've heard that actually resonates with me! Thank you. I do believe in soul groups, especially since I've met a few others in this life and both parties have instantly recognized the other. It actually makes more sense to me than a dimensional one, especially since I can still "visit" with the other one in dream state. It fits in my heart and soul. (Wise little Apple you are!)
As for Mandela, my hubs and one other friend in my age group also remember his "first death." In fact, when he died this time, we made the comment, "Well, maybe this time there won't be riots." Yes, I had also heard the Jack Palance story, but I don't recall that one as a personal experience.

Imadog! Missed ya! So glad to see you back. Have you heard of the "Field Theory?" Simply put, our brains are just a receiver and process our energy from the field into perceptions of reality. Finite body, Infinite soul energy, transmitted to body to experience this plane. Thoughts?

I read about Sylvia Brown's death here, but could have sworn she was already dead. I have memories of hearing about it. Wink Martindale is another person whose death I remember reading obout in the paper, a very clear memory of me sitting at my desk and commenting on it to a co-worker. Yet, he is still alive and well at 80.

Reactions: Debi
Imadog! Missed ya! So glad to see you back. Have you heard of the "Field Theory?" Simply put, our brains are just a receiver and process our energy from the field into perceptions of reality. Finite body, Infinite soul energy, transmitted to body to experience this plane. Thoughts?
Hi Debi , have many "thoughts" , and will get back to you when I have more time . Also , what part does media involvement play in Naked Apple's initial question as opposed to " field theory ".

Good to see you again Lmodog! Thanks for the link. I will check it out. As far as seeing the future, do we see potentials of various futures?
Depends on info available to self and who is relaying info through dreams so we may make a conscious decision , if we fail to proceed does this then close a door to future insights? Also , body/soul resonates or vibrates when we are awake and also serves as a guide , again do we follow through or ignore , if we follow our instincts and our natural inquisitive self , does this then change our future allowing more visions , angelic forces maybe delight in positive choice we make and continue to provide insight to our future . How much of a part this plays into seeing someone's death before it happens I am not sure, could it be a "marker" that when the person in question dies and you have seen or read this before it happens is there something you are meant to do or remember so you may act accordingly , to progress ?

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.