Those little "knowings"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I think we sometimes look at the "big" paranormal events and activity and go "Wow! That's amazing!" and forget that it's the smaller daily events that may be the true place to find answers and validation of a supernatural force at work in our lives.

How often do the small things happen that we often overlook or shrug off as "just coincidence"?
What has happened to you along the way that has made you go, "How did that just happen?" or even "did that just happen?"

My middle son just had an experience, and he's delighted to know he's still able to "tune in" to that unknown force. Here's his story from this weekend:

So the wife had me drive out to Bloomington today without telling me what we were doing. She told me where to turn etc... When we got about 4 miles out or so, I said "are you getting me a gargoyle?" See the pics below for your answer.
Mind you, I had no idea where we were going, no one left any clues, I have never even been in this area before.
Kinda nice with the shine comes back to you after being hidden for so long!

279135879_10159539482591144_3123967696384378985_n.jpg

Sort of had this today. Though it was probably a lucky guess/experience lol. Was old working lights in two closets and the easiest route was from the hallway fixture. I was almost positive the joists ran towards the first closet. But my intuition made me think there was a feed in that light. Bingo!

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
I had one about two or three years ago, give or take. I was helping a former co-worker to play catch up in one of his biggest accounts. He was away elsewhere in the store, while I worked an endcap. I don't even remember what I was thinking at the time, but I met an older woman that introduced herself as Josephine and she gave me a sage piece of advice that I needed to hear at the time. It'll come back to me at some point, but it just made me think, 'Was I supposed to meet this woman? And was I supposed to hear that?'

I only saw her once, but that's just something I don't feel I'll forget. Was it indeed coincidence? Chance? Fate? Or totally random? Likely not. And it's funny because I'd almost forgotten about it until just now.

I think we sometimes look at the "big" paranormal events and activity and go "Wow! That's amazing!" and forget that it's the smaller daily events that may be the true place to find answers and validation of a supernatural force at work in our lives.

How often do the small things happen that we often overlook or shrug off as "just coincidence"?
What has happened to you along the way that has made you go, "How did that just happen?" or even "did that just happen?"

My middle son just had an experience, and he's delighted to know he's still able to "tune in" to that unknown force. Here's his story from this weekend:

So the wife had me drive out to Bloomington today without telling me what we were doing. She told me where to turn etc... When we got about 4 miles out or so, I said "are you getting me a gargoyle?" See the pics below for your answer.
Mind you, I had no idea where we were going, no one left any clues, I have never even been in this area before.
Kinda nice with the shine comes back to you after being hidden for so long!

View attachment 39844
He has the gift !

I had one about two or three years ago, give or take. I was helping a former co-worker to play catch up in one of his biggest accounts. He was away elsewhere in the store, while I worked an endcap. I don't even remember what I was thinking at the time, but I met an older woman that introduced herself as Josephine and she gave me a sage piece of advice that I needed to hear at the time. It'll come back to me at some point, but it just made me think, 'Was I supposed to meet this woman? And was I supposed to hear that?'

I only saw her once, but that's just something I don't feel I'll forget. Was it indeed coincidence? Chance? Fate? Or totally random? Likely not. And it's funny because I'd almost forgotten about it until just now.
Your intuition was right on this I think. God does get us the messages we need one way or another.

He has the gift !
He always has, as have his brothers. However, this one tended to ignore, battle it, refuse to listen to it. And now suddenly, it's back and he's much more ready to accept it. Especially since his own son has so much of it dad feels the need to keep up...lol.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
He always has, as have his brothers. However, this one tended to ignore, battle it, refuse to listen to it. And now suddenly, it's back and he's much more ready to accept it. Especially since his own son has so much of it dad feels the need to keep up...lol.
This is how it was with my daughter. She lived her life suppressing it until this last year. She is working hard at accepting it now.

Last edited:
These little coincidences and synchronicities happen to me all the time. I look at them as answers to prayer and often answers before needing to ask because I’ve stayed in tune with my faith. Just my opinion on that. Proof that we are not alone and that God or the universe is listening and that we are all connected.