This Summer....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Most of you know my husband almost died last week and is still on a long road to recovery. LIFE IS SHORT, PEOPLE. It can throw you a curve ball in a heartbeat! With that in mind, I urge you to do things in the NOW.

SO! I ask you....what is one thing on your bucket list you will actually do this summer? If you hadn't planned on doing something on it, I urge you to go ahead and pick one.

upload_2017-5-2_8-56-24.jpeg

Reactions: Paintman
Friends and family are a prescious commodity. I have made an effort in the last couple of years to spend time with loved ones.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
A floating water park — a first of its kind for Lake Michigan — is coming to Whiting's Whihala Beach this summer.

The German company Wibit plans to install an inflatable sports park in the water with slides, tunnels, trampolines, towers, cliffs, half pipes and other play features for all ages, from toddlers through adults. Wibit is investing $300,000 in the attraction, which is part of an ongoing effort by Whiting to attract more visitors to the beach, Mayor Joe Stahura said.
5907b09a5481d.image.png

http://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/floating-water-park-coming-to-lake-michigan-
This is going to be so cool ! beach/article_6753296d-f0eb-5796-9a35-33f8510f7df7.html

A floating water park — a first of its kind for Lake Michigan — is coming to Whiting's Whihala Beach this summer.

The German company Wibit plans to install an inflatable sports park in the water with slides, tunnels, trampolines, towers, cliffs, half pipes and other play features for all ages, from toddlers through adults. Wibit is investing $300,000 in the attraction, which is part of an ongoing effort by Whiting to attract more visitors to the beach, Mayor Joe Stahura said.
5907b09a5481d.image.png

http://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/floating-water-park-coming-to-lake-michigan-
This is going to be so cool ! beach/article_6753296d-f0eb-5796-9a35-33f8510f7df7.html
Wow that's my state. I may have to go too

There's a lot of things I'd like to do and see but since I'm not rich I'll be practical here.

I'm gonna organize my house. I'm decluttering and remodeling a little at a time.

Reactions: 7Critter