Their Money?... My Money?... Who's Money?

Nah, you must've saved a bunch of helpless kittens from a burning house fire for that luck! Lol
Well goes back to that Karma thing. I have always helped people any time i saw someone on side of road or locked out of their cars, turning in lost wallets. I do have luck with money when if i ever needed it if i was broke, it would be put in path. I even split the money i found with my apprentice working with me that morning.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Well goes back to that Karma thing. I have always helped people any time i saw someone on side of road or locked out of their cars, turning in lost wallets. I do have luck with money when if i ever needed it if i was broke, it would be put in path. I even split the money i found with my apprentice working with me that morning.
Thats awesome. I help out people in need whenever I can. Mostly homeless.

Thats awesome. I help out people in need whenever I can. Mostly homeless.
I get very leary with some of the 'homeless' people around here. Especially when they are wearing nicer clothes than me and asking me for money not food. It has become a 'career' for certain out here. Plant their butts at a busy store for hours begging for money and can make a good buck. Sad really.

Reactions: Paintman
I get very leary with some of the 'homeless' people around here. Especially when they are wearing nicer clothes than me and asking me for money not food. It has become a 'career' for certain out here. Plant their butts at a busy store for hours begging for money and can make a good buck. Sad really.
I never ever..........give Money. Only Food.

They had a news investigation in our tri-state area on people like that. The news crew followed the 'homeless/poor' person around a corner to their Mercedes.

• Wow
They had a news investigation in our tri-state area on people like that. The news crew followed the 'homeless/poor' person around a corner to their Mercedes.
Why the hell would someone with a Merc spend all day getting abuse for a pittance? I was driven to busking once and it sucked. If I could afford a nice car there is no way in hell I would be debasing myself on the pavement to a bunch of snobs in exchange for jack ****! I would be loafing around at home drinking good wine. I question the integrity of this so called 'investigation'! Hire an actor who works cheap to fabricate a fake story to perpetuate an absurd myth to appeal to viewers who don't like to admit that homelessness is a problem. I have slept rough with local beggers (who had no cars, weirdly) and put one up in my own home and helped her find a place to live. Granted, I don't live where you do, but this crap hurts people. And I give cash to beggars! (Apart from scammers, obviously, but they are rare and never anything above 'poor').
Mercedes, my skinny butt!

Why the hell would someone with a Merc spend all day getting abuse for a pittance? I was driven to busking once and it sucked. If I could afford a nice car there is no way in hell I would be debasing myself on the pavement to a bunch of snobs in exchange for jack ****! I would be loafing around at home drinking good wine. I question the integrity of this so called 'investigation'! Hire an actor who works cheap to fabricate a fake story to perpetuate an absurd myth to appeal to viewers who don't like to admit that homelessness is a problem. I have slept rough with local beggers (who had no cars, weirdly) and put one up in my own home and helped her find a place to live. Granted, I don't live where you do, but this crap hurts people. And I give cash to beggars! (Apart from scammers, obviously, but they are rare and never anything above 'poor').
Mercedes, my skinny butt!
I guess certain people are career scammers. Even with all the No's, i'm sure they walk away with a decent buck from the poor saps that gave to them. All the ones i see around here have their own little sales pitch too lol. Hell, look at all the fake GoFund Me's lol.

Reactions: Paulm
I guess certain people are career scammers. Even with all the No's, i'm sure they walk away with a decent buck from the poor saps that gave to them. All the ones i see around here have their own little sales pitch too lol. Hell, look at all the fake GoFund Me's lol.
Go fund me is full of scams, because it takes no effort, but sitting out begging is long hours for next to nothing and the (rare) scammers soon give up. Of course beggars have a sales pitch! Everyone ignores them! You want people to help you have to DO something! It's because people filter them out unless they sell themselves... and its demeaning. Nobody would choose to do it. Beggars with money are a myth, like the Bermuda triangle or good shows on Netflix that don't get cancelled after two seasons.

Go fund me is full of scams, because it takes no effort, but sitting out begging is long hours for next to nothing and the (rare) scammers soon give up. Of course beggars have a sales pitch! Everyone ignores them! You want people to help you have to DO something! It's because people filter them out unless they sell themselves... and its demeaning. Nobody would choose to do it. Beggars with money are a myth, like the Bermuda triangle or good shows on Netflix that don't get cancelled after two seasons.
Yeah i don't know their motivation. I always thought the effort they put into begging they could just go find a job and not have to beg. I have never asked for a cent from anyone in my life. If i didn't have it, i did without. I think to some it is easier to beg than to work for it. Sad really.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm